ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

Does anyone know how the buses run to and from Sea World was thinking about going there for 1 day?

SeaWorld® & Wet 'n Wild® water park Transportation*
Scheduled transportation to SeaWorld®, Wet 'n Wild® water park and Aquatica™ is provided via Super Star Shuttle with departures based on regular operating hours* (does not run continuously). Boarding passes for the Super Star Shuttle required and available at the Attraction Ticket Center located in the hotel lobby, one day in advance and up to 30 minutes prior to departure.
*Not valid for Special Events or Groups.

taken from link schumi listed above which is in the rpr sticky.

the attraction desk is at the back of the lobby, go past the check in desk.

most will book their seats the day before as it would be too disappointing to wait until the morning of and be told all seats are full then.

there is no standing on these shuttles, all have a seat set established in advance.

Operating hours are not given out until you inquire at the desk.
They can change so they are not listed on the website.

I have heard nice things about the shuttle for the period it leaves the hotels.
Have read some issues on the return shuttle.
Don't remember if it is the time period or too
many wanting to return on the shuttle at the same time.

Thanks so much for all this info! I have a trip planned for November with my sister and our two DDs 13 and 7. We are coming mainly for the 13 yo to go to Harry Potter. I have been to Uni once before and Disney several times. We are usually cheap hotel people but want to stay one night at Royal Pacific to get the express passes and I have some questions. So here is my current plan:

flying in late Thursday 11/3/26 to Sanford airport, getting rental car and driving to the Holiday Inn across the street from Universal.
Friday: Walk to park before opening and do only Harry Potter stuff all day. Walk back to Holiday Inn that night.
Saturday: Drive from Holiday Inn to RPR. Leave baggage in car and just check in and get express passes, then take boat or walk to parks. Use express pass to do roller coasters and other rides. When we are done at parks go back to car to get luggage and head to room.
Sunday: Check out, throw luggage back in car, go back to parks. Use express passes for rides we didn't get to yet or want to re-do and also go back to any HP stuff we want to do again. Go back to RPR to pick up car and drive from there to Pop Century for the Disney portion of our trip.

So does this look like a good plan and good usage of the express passes? We have 3 day park to park tickets already purchased. My biggest question is this- Do I need to book that Saturday night at RPR now? I was waiting hoping to get an orbitz code or some discount for the room but I don't want to risk them booking up. Also right now it will cost $299 for the room, is that likely the best I will do on price?

Hi Ruthies12

Sounds a decent plan. But, you don't need to leave your luggage in the car.

You can leave it with bell services when you check in. If your room isn't ready they will take it to your room when it is ready. Same when you leave, bell services will keep any luggage till you are ready to leave. I know it'll probably be safe enough but I don't like to leave anything in cars if I don't have to.

If you book your room now and the price goes down you can call have price amended on your reservation :)

That's a good idea, I think I'll go ahead and book. I already have the holiday inn and pop century both booked and I'm getting twitchy to get RPR booked too! Thanks!

You're very welcome..........

Yes, it's nice to get everything booked up........adds to the excitement.......:thumbsup2

The Keurig coffee machines in the rooms, do they use regular size cups like you can purchase in any grocery store?

if you are in tower 1, I am assuming its possible to exit direct to the walkway to the parks and no need to go thru the main lobby or out past the pool?

if you are in tower 1, I am assuming its possible to exit direct to the walkway to the parks and no need to go thru the main lobby or out past the pool?

You can go through the stairs at the end of the hallway, there is an exit door there that takes you straight in to the walking path. I assume that's still an option as its years since we stayed in T1 and did that.

If you take the elevator down to ground level, you exit through the pool area to walk, or walk past the pool and restaurants to get to boat dock.

Hi All,
Do they supply you with some Keurig Pods? We are staying Club if that makes a difference. Does anyone know what tower the gym is in?

This has nothing to do with the hotel, but can someone recommend a car service from the airport that will do a grocery stop? THANKS!!

All rooms are supplied with various coffee / tea regular and decaf

Creamers, sugars, non sugar sweetener included

Hi All,
Do they supply you with some Keurig Pods? We are staying Club if that makes a difference. Does anyone know what tower the gym is in?

This has nothing to do with the hotel, but can someone recommend a car service from the airport that will do a grocery stop? THANKS!!

The gym is in tower 3 by the pool.

You can go through the stairs at the end of the hallway, there is an exit door there that takes you straight in to the walking path. I assume that's still an option as its years since we stayed in T1 and did that.

If you take the elevator down to ground level, you exit through the pool area to walk, or walk past the pool and restaurants to get to boat dock.

Stayed in Tower 1 last summer...the bell hop even pointed that way out to us as a short cut. You will have to go through the lobby or another main entrance to get in...that door only opens from the inside.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter