ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

Thank you macraven . I did call and they emailed me the paper work all i have to do is fax it when ready.

Hmm. I usually couldn't care less about room views but I remember reading that some RPR rooms have good IOA views ...

Would any of the club rooms be likely to have those? Because I might have try for that!

when i stay club, if i can't get the king suite with the view, i take a king suite on 6th floor.
even 5th floor is fine.

not many great views for king suites on club level that would suit me.
quite a few have the view of the highway,the city area facing opposite of the park.

when they redid 7th floor years ago, some of the rooms were taken out for other room types.
thus, i prefer 5th/6th floor as more king suites have the pool/park view i enjoy.

for standard rooms on club level, yes there are many on that floor.
the one listed as water view, include the park views.
other side of the building has street views and garden views, etc.

last time i checked the info out there were a lot more standard rooms with great views than the king suites.
but then, only limited number of king suites per tower.

club lounge is located at T3 7th floor.

hi all,
a couple of questions...
1. Do the rooms have safes?
2. I booked through the Lowes website. Can I pay in full beforehand? It stated my card will be charged 6 days before, but want to get it out of the way.
3. I booked club room, and requested a room on the 7th floor, not facing highway. Should I call? Is there a chance of getting a theme park view?

TIA!!!

Hi Donna,

All rooms have safes. There is also a bigger safe to the side of reception you can use if you find one in room is too small. You have a key and staff have a key.......very safe.

You can contact accounting and they will email you paperwork to pay before you go I believe.

Call and put in a request by all means. Some rooms do face highway and some over the ballroom and new multi-storey staff car park .......the club room itself looks that way, it's not the worst view though as you can see beyond to IDrive and the lights that are there on the wheel for example ........but,yes there are some with a theme park view........and a very nice view it is too.

Donna, i book room only and am not charged the total amount until the night before i check out of the hotel.
i am charged for a one night deposit when i book.

do you have a package ?

if so, you pay in full prior to arrival.

How soon should one call to make a request for a park view? Just booked a few days ago

call the hotel 6 days out from your arrival.

or you can contact them anytime prior to that.

i usually put my requests in when i book.

there is a difference of room cost from standard room to pool view room.

the pool views have some park views.

I booked a water view would i be able to request a park view or is that for other rooms? And if I did call would I call the hotel itself?

you are fine. no need to call

water view will have you facing the park for T1 and 3
T2 can have water views of the canal that flow at the front of the walkway to the hotel lobby.
Generally, water view requests from guests are placed in either T 1 or 3

Schumigirl, may I ask what you did to book for the next year at the end of your trip? I would like to book my trip for April 17 but I am told they can't book that far out.

Schumigirl, may I ask what you did to book for the next year at the end of your trip? I would like to book my trip for April 17 but I am told they can't book that far out.

I think you can book up to December right now, so should be a couple more months till April 17 dates are there :thumbsup2

I think you can book up to December right now, so should be a couple more months till April 17 dates are there :thumbsup2

Thanks. We decided to skip Universal this year and hang out on the beach in Mexico instead. However we are all more excited about our Universal trip in 2017 than we are our trip next month and are anxious to get something reserved. We were going to go back to HRH but your trip reports convinced me to try Royal Pacific instead.

Thanks. We decided to skip Universal this year and hang out on the beach in Mexico instead. However we are all more excited about our Universal trip in 2017 than we are our trip next month and are anxious to get something reserved. We were going to go back to HRH but your trip reports convinced me to try Royal Pacific instead.

Aww, glad to hear it.......we are biased towards RPR.........love it there, hope you enjoy it too........:)

Donna, i book room only and am not charged the total amount until the night before i check out of the hotel.
i am charged for a one night deposit when i book.

do you have a package ?

if so, you pay in full prior to arrival.
Thanks for responding. No, I booked room only. I am going to buy my tickets through AAA. I was charged one night upon making the reservation.

Yikes! I just checked my reservation I made through the Loews site. I checked 2 adults, 3 children when I made the reservation. Now, the reservation says 2 adults, 2 children! Am I going to have an issue getting the express pass for the 5th person? Has this happened to anyone before?

Yikes! I just checked my reservation I made through the Loews site. I checked 2 adults, 3 children when I made the reservation. Now, the reservation says 2 adults, 2 children! Am I going to have an issue getting the express pass for the 5th person? Has this happened to anyone before?
As long as you are in a room that accommodates 5 you are good to go. I only book as 1 adult and then add my kids and wife at check in and get keys for all staying in the room. Done it this way at least 20+ times. Have fun!

Donna, I will add to what pcstang told you.

When you check in you will give the names of all in your group
The TM at the lobby desk, will create the room keys with the guests name on it.
All in your group will get that hotel card.
You need it for everyone in your group no matter the age/kids, for being allowed into the parks during early entry

And, each in the group will take their hotel card to the kiosk in the lobby to create a photo ID express pass.
That pass is required to enter the express lines for rides and shows in the parks.

If you have littles, have mom carry the kids hotel and express cards.
You can show all of the ep to the TM at the entrance of the express line and again on the second check of cards.

This is the process for hotel cards and photo id express passes for all that are 3 and over.
2 year olds do not need a park ticket.

As long as you are in a room that accommodates 5 you are good to go. I only book as 1 adult and then add my kids and wife at check in and get keys for all staying in the room. Done it this way at least 20+ times. Have fun!

Thanks, but what if they tell me the room only accommodates 4? Sorry all questions!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!