ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

Thanks, but what if they tell me the room only accommodates 4? Sorry all questions!!!

You have booked a standard room?

Then no worries........the fifth person is accommodated in either a rollaway or you can bring an air mattress.....if you do this star services will bring bedding for you.

You are fine in a standard double room to have 5 people.........:thumbsup2

You have booked a standard room?

Then no worries........the fifth person is accommodated in either a rollaway or you can bring an air mattress.....if you do this star services will bring bedding for you.

You are fine in a standard double room to have 5 people.........:thumbsup2

Shumi.... Thanks. I booked a Standard Room Club level.

Rooms are rooms
Standards are for 5 no matter which floor you are on
A 2 Q room is standard

Add the 5 th person to your reservation at check in time

I swear on my first born's life, you will be fine!

TU!!! I guess I am so programmed that this is a no-no at Disney (except for Deluxes with daybeds).

My daughters and I will be at RPR ON 3/29 for one night, spending 3/30 at US/IOA. We have friends who are going to meet us at the parks but are staying at a condo in Orlando instead. Would they be able to come hang out with us at the hotel on 3/29 or is that frowned upon? Thanks!

The hotels are open to the public also.
Many park guests will go check out rpr for their lobby, 2 gift shops or have food/drink there.

You can most certainly have your friends visit you in your hotel room and show them around the building.
They can use the water taxi from the park to the hotel.

The restaurants at rpr are open to the public and is not restricted to hotel guests only.

Even the Bula Bar is open to the public.
This is the bar/food open air eatery by the pool.

All three
deluxe hotels welcome non guests to view their buildings and everything around it.

They want you to spend your money at the restaurants, bar, shops just as much as the hotel guests do.....

Thanks Macraven! Would they be allowed to hang in the pool with us or is that pushing it? I would imagine we'd eat/drink at Bula bar while there..the frozen drinks look yummy!

I'm not sure of the policy for non guests using the pool.
You would need to ask at the front desk lobby for that one.

But, I do know they have allowed non hotel guests sit with friends registered at the hotel to visit pool side.
Sit in one of the lounge chairs, order food/drink from Bula Bar, chat with your friends, etc

This was how it was when i was last there in october.
If that has changed, I have not read or heard about it.

If the hotels are booked solid and the pool area is crowded, I can understand if the staff don't allow it.
This is only my thought about your question, I don't know what the hotel policy is.

Thanks Macraven! Would they be allowed to hang in the pool with us or is that pushing it? I would imagine we'd eat/drink at Bula bar while there..the frozen drinks look yummy!

I do know they asked you register your guests at the front desk.

If it's busy, and by that I mean really busy they can refuse, but you should be ok. They will be pleased to take your custom I imagine.

In case you don't know, Bula Bar has an 18% gratuity automatically added to your check. They do inform you of this when you order food or drinks.

The hotels are open to the public also.
Many park guests will go check out rpr for their lobby, 2 gift shops or have food/drink there.

You can most certainly have your friends visit you in your hotel room and show them around the building.
They can use the water taxi from the park to the hotel.

The restaurants at rpr are open to the public and is not restricted to hotel guests only.

Even the Bula Bar is open to the public.
This is the bar/food open air eatery by the pool.

All three
deluxe hotels welcome non guests to view their buildings and everything around it.

They want you to spend your money at the restaurants, bar, shops just as much as the hotel guests do.....

Macraven,
We usually stay at the Poly at Disney. During the summer, the pool is packed. I once heard a woman telling her kids to dry off, it was time to go back to their hotel (grhhh!!!). The new pool has a fence (Yay!), anyway, I was wondering if non-guests took a break from the park and used the pools at the resorts. Is this a big problem?

THANKS!!!

Not mac, but you do have to have your room key to get towels and such for the pool loungers........

As mac says Donna, they have several and they are very good......never see them take their eyes off the pool.

They are also good if someone brings something into to the water they shouldn't. Last year someone tried to go in the pool with a solid plastic ball.......all the noodles and beach balls are all soft so no one can get hurt, this guy thought he was being smart.......he didn't even get to start throwing it about before lifeguards stopped him.

Is there a way to contact the people in the club lounge prior to our visit? My son has food allergies - I'd like to get some info in advance of our upcoming April visit. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter