ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

I have a question about room requests. We are there for 2 nights at the end of this month. I booked our stay online and did not even think about room requests. Am I too late to request something? We (hubby, 15 yo son and 13 yo daughter.) are in a standard room. I don't even know what I would ask for. I'd rather not look at a parking lot or a rooftop. :) Tia.

Andrea

Ps...I'm getting nervous for this trip. Never been to universal before, but so comfortable with Disney planning.

Hi Andrea........of course it's not too late to put in a room request........

Give them a call and they can put the request on your reservation. Ask for a pool or park view.........it can't hurt to ask.......no guarantees of course, but hope you get a nice view. Water view rooms can be the waterway that boats travel on or a pool view.

Also ask for Tower 1 or 3. Tower 3 does have some highway views too, but hope you get lucky.

Don't be nervous.......:) Universal doesn't quite the same military planning some places do.......it really is more laid back...........:thumbsup2

Any tips or advice on getting a good view on club level? We need king and queen connecting rooms so I am not going to get my hopes too high for a water view.

Booked water view room here yesterday never been to this hotel just wondering how the rooms are and the restaurants etc. How long of a walk is it from the hotel to the parks or how long is the water taxi to the parks? One of the reasons we booked here is for the EP do we get to use them on the day we arrive? We ( Me, Husband and 9 yr old twins) will be there Oct 23rd to Oct 27th last time we went was around the same time and we didnt need the passes there were some waits but not to bad we just thought it might be nice not to wait this time.

you are in the right place

Read the first two posts in this thread and open the links for rooms and restaurants
Schumi adds more links/pictures frequently

Go to the sticky of Bluer101
He lists walking distance that you are wanting

The parks will close early due to hhn

You arrive Saturday and will find the parks packed that weekend

Hhn will be going on Saturday, Sunday, Wednesday during your stay

Hhn is why studios will close at 5:00 so the park can be cleared out for the evening wvent
Ioa will stay open until 8 on Saturday so take advantage of that

Any tips or advice on getting a good view on club level? We need king and queen connecting rooms so I am not going to get my hopes too high for a water view.

Some rooms club level do have a pool view, others have a highway view.......you can only put in a request for water view and see what happens.

Thank you. We will also be going to HHN on Sunday and Wednesday and I will look at those threads. I actually do have one more question who would i call to make payments on the room I know i was able to do it at CB they sent me a link to fax the payments would I be able to do the same for RPH? I would like to have it paid off in full before we go.

babesboo......you can make payments to RPR before you go, people on here say they have done that.....:thumbsup2

Someone who has done it or knows will let you know who to contact.......

Thank you. We will also be going to HHN on Sunday and Wednesday and I will look at those threads. I actually do have one more question who would i call to make payments on the room I know i was able to do it at CB they sent me a link to fax the payments would I be able to do the same for RPH? I would like to have it paid off in full before we go.
Are you taking the 9 yo twins to Hhn ?

Who would i call to make payments on the room I know i was able to do it at CB they sent me a link to fax the payments would I be able to do the same for RPH? I would like to have it paid off in full before we go.
'

I'd like to know this too. :) In a fit of excitement, I booked through the site instead of calling. I usually pay for the room completely when booking and I didn't see a way to do that on the site.

Yes I am.. we went in 2014 and they loved it my daughters favorite was the Halloween house and my son's was the alien vs predator house. I will say this it's up to the parents if they they think their kids can handle it and are into that stuff then I say go for it we loved it .

I hope so. If I remember correctly I called the hotel the accounting dept I just want to make sure I can do that here as well.

suggest you call 407 503 3000
(this is the front desk at rpr)

ask them to transfer you to accounting to set up your prepayment plan

Give them your confirmation # and date of stay of your reservation.

Accounting will send you the paper work that is needed for the prepayment plan

Hmm. I usually couldn't care less about room views but I remember reading that some RPR rooms have good IOA views ...

Would any of the club rooms be likely to have those? Because I might have try for that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter