ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

Hi!! Love reading through this thread! First visit coming up in July! First things first…does Tuk Tuk sell bottles of wine?🤪 Might anyone have a photo with types and prices?

Another question… We will be moving from offsite and checking in early to take advantage of the express pass as we will only be at the parks for two days for my daughter’s birthday. I have seen mention of an email that allows you to pre-check in. We booked through Priceline – might we still receive that email? With limited park time we are hoping not to encounter a long check in line in the morning:)

Wish I could answer your questions about Priceline but have never gone through them

At least by my posting to your question, your post will stay up on the list and hope someone will be able to provide you answers

You can usually add Club to any room booked, if it`s available of course. I do know a couple of folks that have done this.

I`d give them a call to ask, but make sure you call the hotel, not the reservation line, you`ll get a more accurate answer from the hotel.
It’s been a few years since we upgraded at check-in. What is the typical cost to upgrade to club level nowadays? We will be there two nights, May 31 and June 1.

It’s been a few years since we upgraded at check-in. What is the typical cost to upgrade to club level nowadays? We will be there two nights, May 31 and June 1.

Sorry, I have no clue on costs.

If you call the hotel directly they should be able to tell you cost for your dates…….

We are staying for 5 nights at Cabana Bay before 4 nights at RPR. I know you can purchase a refillable mug at Cabana Bay for length of stay, but just wondered whether it could be used if we transfer across to RPR for the remainder of our stay.

Sorry, I have no clue on costs.

If you call the hotel directly they should be able to tell you cost for your dates…….
Thank you. Given that currnt rates are significantly higher than when I booked the room, I was more interested in the space available day of check-in upgrade charge. It used to be around $125/day last time I checked in (2020)

So whenever we’ve booked RPR I’ve never seen a king suite with club level access offered. Does anyone know if that room category even exists? Or if we can add club level access to an existing reservation?
Yes they do exist. We have one booked for mid June.

Trying to decide if the additional $115 per night is worth it for the club level, can anyone report back as to what was being offered during breakfast, lunch, dinner and late night snacks? Also, what time do early morning hours usually start in August? I see the breakfast for club level starts at 7am. TIA!!!

Embarrassed my husband with a couple more photos during the 2 hours of dessert. The food has been very tasty. We had some of the Mac n cheese and chicken tenders and they were good, and so were the desserts. The staff in the club lounge are all super friendly and really do everything possible. Note, if you are taking alcohol to the room, you can only get 1 drink per person that is actually in the lounge. View attachment 647215View attachment 647216View attachment 647217View attachment 647218
Are you permitted more than 1 drink while in the lounge?

Trying to decide if the additional $115 per night is worth it for the club level, can anyone report back as to what was being offered during breakfast, lunch, dinner and late night snacks? Also, what time do early morning hours usually start in August? I see the breakfast for club level starts at 7am. TIA!!!

Running out the door but will reply later, I’m here now.

Breakfast is the usual options of several cereals, oatmeal in containers, white or brown toast, bagels, muffins, croissants, honey, butter, peanut butter, preserves and cream cheese.

Yoghurts, hard boiled eggs, cold meats, cheeses, assorted fresh fruit including melon, watermelon and pineapple, donuts, apple danish and mini muffins.

Usual assorted teas, water, orange juice and they have a lovely new coffee machine since we were last there that makes delicious lattes and so on.

They also offer complimentary mimosas…..you can have orange juice, pineapple juice or cranberry juice mimosas.

Lunch is just snack options, fruits and so on, there are some pictures in the first post of this thread.
Evening appetisers are on a rota of beef empanadas, chicken tenders with mac n cheese, Italian meatballs and a beef stir fry with rice which is more like a casserole, but looks very nice.

Along with the hot option, they have a daily salad with differing dressings, several cheeses and crackers and a crudite plate with a dip.

Several wines, beers and a cider are also complimentary.

Desserts vary although it’s something we never make it up for as we are usually out and about having dinner offsite.

As to whether it’s worth it for you is subjective.

Breakfast is the usual options of several cereals, oatmeal in containers, white or brown toast, bagels, muffins, croissants, honey, butter, peanut butter, preserves and cream cheese.

Yoghurts, hard boiled eggs, cold meats, cheeses, assorted fresh fruit including melon, watermelon and pineapple, donuts, apple danish and mini muffins.

Usual assorted teas, water, orange juice and they have a lovely new coffee machine since we were last there that makes delicious lattes and so on.

They also offer complimentary mimosas…..you can have orange juice, pineapple juice or cranberry juice mimosas.

Lunch is just snack options, fruits and so on, there are some pictures in the first post of this thread.
Evening appetisers are on a rota of beef empanadas, chicken tenders with mac n cheese, Italian meatballs and a beef stir fry with rice which is more like a casserole, but looks very nice.

Along with the hot option, they have a daily salad with differing dressings, several cheeses and crackers and a crudite plate with a dip.

Several wines, beers and a cider are also complimentary.

Desserts vary although it’s something we never make it up for as we are usually out and about having dinner offsite.

As to whether it’s worth it for you is subjective.
Thank you for all the info!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter