ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

More randos waiting for train...
Vodo donuts....a lot of people must not have a quality bakery in their town. All donuts kinda dry and lacking enough flavor. Was hoping it was good...wasn't.
Off to margaritaville tonite.
Bummer. They used to be better. I haven’t had them since 2019. I live in Oregon where it all started. I hope you like Margaritaville. I had the club sandwich and it was just ok, way too tall to eat without being creative. My daughter had the Cuban sandwich and said it was good.

Holy cow....I had the club...daughter had cubin...both brought halves back to room. Same reaction as yours!!!! Wife had oily fish n chips...son liked his jambalaya..rest of us tried it...meh. Man we hard to please.

Hello all. Question regarding Club Level. I saw pictures of the Club Room that look different from current pictures. Did they change the setup recently? The older pics are much nicer. Not the food, the furniture and design... Thanks.

More randos waiting for train...
Vodo donuts....a lot of people must not have a quality bakery in their town. All donuts kinda dry and lacking enough flavor. Was hoping it was good...wasn't.
Off to margaritaville tonite.
We've had hit or miss at Voodoo. One time, I was in Orlando on a work trip and bought about 6 donuts to bring home - we left them on our counter and ate one each for the next three mornings and they stayed soft and fresh the whole time. On other trips, the donuts were dry and stale-ish the day we bought them.

It's been way more hit than miss, though, and we still think it's one of the best deals at the parks.

Hello all. Question regarding Club Level. I saw pictures of the Club Room that look different from current pictures. Did they change the setup recently? The older pics are much nicer. Not the food, the furniture and design... Thanks.

The Club Lounge was revamped in 2018.

The images in the 1st post of this thread have the updated lounge pictures.

Sorry if this was asked but we arrive 8am in the morning but can’t check in until later. Can we go right to the parks and get our front of the line access(sorry, forgot what it’s called at UO) or do we have to go to the hotel first?

Sorry if this was asked but we arrive 8am in the morning but can’t check in until later. Can we go right to the parks and get our front of the line access(sorry, forgot what it’s called at UO) or do we have to go to the hotel first?

No, your room key is your EP. You can check in anytime to the hotel after 6am.

Although your room may not be ready, you will still be given room keys to utilise the EP perk.

No, your room key is your EP. You can check in anytime to the hotel after 6am.

Although your room may not be ready, you will still be given room keys to utilise the EP perk.
Thank you. Will the bell service hold our bags for free (besides tip)?

Has anyone stayed very recently? I am going in September and am worried about the reviews I am reading in other sites, they said check in has been long lines and the rooms are dirty. I was excited to stay at RP but now I am nervous.

Has anyone stayed very recently? I am going in September and am worried about the reviews I am reading in other sites, they said check in has been long lines and the rooms are dirty. I was excited to stay at RP but now I am nervous.

Don’t believe everything that you read
RP usually is not a problem hotel

My next stay is September for that hotel
I have no concerns about it having issues at this point

We were at RPR in June. No check-in line at 2 pm on a Tuesday & room was ready. Room was clean & anything we needed refreshed promptly when we texted. Had a great stay as usual including a splurge day in one of the pool cabanas. Even though we're DVC members at Disney, we often add on a few days at RPR--love it.

I was just there the first week of August and no problems. Only one party ahead of me to check in. The line was longer when we were checking out on Saturday but not crazy. And we could check out by text so didn’t have to wait in the line. Room was clean.

Thank you. Will the bell service hold our bags for free (besides tip)?

Of course.

My cousin and husband were there a couple of weeks ago and had no issues with check in or cleanliness. Their Suite was immaculately clean and they checked in around 3pm and only one person in front of them when they checked in.

If you are staying club level, when do they call you at home and do the welcome call?

Never heard of anyone get a welcome phone call at home unless it`s something new. You will get an email usually about a week or a few days before you arrive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter