ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

Heading to RPR next month for our 2nd stay...loved it here. We are going for 9 days for HHN. I would love to request tower 3 which is the tower we stayed in last time. Would I just call the main USO customer assistance number? I can't figure out a way to put it on my reservation.

What is the difference between the different towers?

Location. Each tower is “Y”-shaped where the base of the “Y” contains the elevators that either exits to hotel’s entrance on level 3 or ground floor on level 1. The 2 arms of the “Y” leads to stairs that will exit to the ground floor.

Tower 2 is the “pets” tower, where families traveling with pets will stay. It is considered furthest from everything except the luau stage, which isn’t currently in use during Covid, and the dog walk. I advise just using the elevators when in tower 2 as I believe both stairs exits far away from everything except maybe the dog walk.

Tower 1’s elevator drops of near the entrances of Jake’s American Bar and Islands Dining. Taking the stairs down at the end of the hallways drops people off on the walkway. So people in tower one will have the shortest walk to Citywalk when taking either stairs.

Tower 3 is closer the boat dock and ballrooms. The right arm of the “Y” exits near the boat dock. I believe the left arm exits on the backside of the hotel, so I advise not using those stairs.

Most people prefer Tower 1 or 3. I believe Club level is located in tower 3.

Does anybody know if the hospitality suites @ RPR come with club level service ?

Last edited:
Location. Each tower is “Y”-shaped where the base of the “Y” contains the elevators that either exits to hotel’s entrance on level 3 or ground floor on level 1. The 2 arms of the “Y” leads to stairs that will exit to the ground floor.

Tower 2 is the “pets” tower, where families traveling with pets will stay. It is considered furthest from everything except the luau stage, which isn’t currently in use during Covid, and the dog walk. I advise just using the elevators when in tower 2 as I believe both stairs exits far away from everything except maybe the dog walk.

Tower 1’s elevator drops of near the entrances of Jake’s American Bar and Islands Dining. Taking the stairs down at the end of the hallways drops people off on the walkway. So people in tower one will have the shortest walk to Citywalk when taking either stairs.

Tower 3 is closer the boat dock and ballrooms. The right arm of the “Y” exits near the boat dock. I believe the left arm exits on the backside of the hotel, so I advise not using those stairs.

Most people prefer Tower 1 or 3. I believe Club level is located in tower 3.
Thanks so much for the info!

I am worried about this as well. We are staying in 10 days and i am seriously considering switching. We have stayed at RPR many times and have never had a problem. But the reviews from the last couple of weeks at the well known hotel review site are really bad. And it is not just one or two, it is all of them. The last thing I want in COVID central are rooms not adequately cleaned!
I'm the opposite. I hope to get a clean room when I get there. However, do not come in my room after I've moved in.

Is the pool crowded during the daytime? we are going to HHN and will probably chill at the pool in late morning, early afternoon, but my husband is worried about crowds at the pool

Does anyone know what kind of pillows the rooms have? We just came back from a lovely stay and I really want to get those pillows for home. Even DH commented that the pillows were great.

So - I was looking at them menu for Bula bar and noticed they have a 45oz souvenir cup.

That seems a bit larger (3x) than the ones Ive seen in the past.

Do they offer a discount with refills and has anyone seen thing thing?
I know they offer(ed) the 15 oz with a refills discount at$5 in the past.

Any recent Club Lounge offerings update? Last time we were Club Level at RP was pre-pandemic.

Getting super excited for our upcoming stay.
Our first HHN!

Does anyone know what kind of pillows the rooms have? We just came back from a lovely stay and I really want to get those pillows for home. Even DH commented that the pillows were great.

The beds I know are Stearns and Foster, however I have no clue if the pillows are from them too.

Are the beds like Sapphire? I really like their beds and pillows.

I find the beds to be the same in both hotels, very, very comfortable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!