ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

holy cow!! 5 adults or 5 adults/children in a standard room? we currently plan on 5 adults & 1 child going to Universal & staying at RPR for the UEP benefit.

PS: @schumigirl We rented a car for the first time because I was inspired by your trip reports & it was great! we're renting a car again next time!!!

I imagine it would be quite tight with 5 in a room to be honest, any room.....::yes::

You can register 5 adults in the room, but will pay the extra adult charge for any over 2 adults. But, still worth it, especially if all aren`t sleeping in the room. But, regardless the mix of children/adults, 5 is the max so you`d need 2 rooms when there`s 6 of you.

I`m so happy to hear you have RP booked.....when are you going? I imagine it`s quite a journey from Hawaii???

And glad to hear you enjoyed the rental car and are doing it again........it really is something we wouldn`t be without as we usually decide last minute to pop off somehwere or even just pop to Publix, it gives us the freedom for sure. There are so many places and things to see and do outside of the parks......:thumbsup2

My travel agent isn't able to book RPR for 2023 yet, but we were looking to be there some time in March. I know Spring Break crowds will be crazy, but it's when my cousin's daughter isn't in school, so we're working thru it by getting UEP by staying at RPR. Paying out of pocket during this time is just insane. This past March it was up to $309+tax per person per day for UEP. That's when I realized booking a room made way more sense! I also asked my TA for a quote on a suite when pricing is available if it makes more sense instead of booking 2 rooms.

My travel agent isn't able to book RPR for 2023 yet, but we were looking to be there some time in March. I know Spring Break crowds will be crazy, but it's when my cousin's daughter isn't in school, so we're working thru it by getting UEP by staying at RPR. Paying out of pocket during this time is just insane. This past March it was up to $309+tax per person per day for UEP. That's when I realized booking a room made way more sense! I also asked my TA for a quote on a suite when pricing is available if it makes more sense instead of booking 2 rooms.

FF....we’ve gone twice in March for Mardi Gras, and it’s been fine....having EP will help enormously!! Crikey, I never look at the price of EP, that is a lot of money for it!

Staying in one of the EP hotels makes so much sense. Hopefully you’ll get a good price for the suite, they are very nice.

Good to hear of your plans though.....:thumbsup2

Hello new friends!
I have a siblings trip planned for early November 2021. (First ever UO trip for any of us!)
From what I have picked up skimming though a few threads, it looks like my best bet is to book the hotel now, and if I can snag an AP discount around August/September (?), then switch it or cancel/rebook?

Hello new friends!
I have a siblings trip planned for early November 2021. (First ever UO trip for any of us!)
From what I have picked up skimming though a few threads, it looks like my best bet is to book the hotel now, and if I can snag an AP discount around August/September (?), then switch it or cancel/rebook?

Yes, I would book now. I'm not a fan of TA's (too much of a control freak) but I would use one for this. Use one of the ones here that specialize in Disney/Universal. They know when another batch of AP rates come out. Make sure you tell them that you'll want to be changed to the passholder rate if possible.

Of course, if you are like me, you also learn here when the AP rates are out, and you send your TA a screechy email about it. To then be told, "I'm on the phone with them now". But having two people watching, one of the pro, is helpful.

For our upcoming trip, I'd booked the rack rate before the AP rates were out. It was mid-high 300's. Then I got the AP rate of 230-ish. Then the spring break crowds went bonkers and prices went up to >$500. But, I had my low rate locked in, and even the rack rate would have been tolerable.

Hello new friends!

Yes, sounds like a plan. And what a lovely trip with it being the first time to visit UOR!

It’s also easy to search yourself when the rates come out. I’ve never used a TA, no idea how they work, but you can just have the AP rate applied to your booking when they become available.

Thinking of staying at RP this Dec., does anyone know if the refillable mug can be used for coffee? Thanks

Thinking of staying at RP this Dec., does anyone know if the refillable mug can be used for coffee? Thanks

I`ve never used the refillable mug so I`m not sure, but didn`t see any coffee being refilled.

just booked for December Orlando Informer event. Can't wait !

Congratulations!! Hope you have a blast.

If International travel is back, we`ll be there too for the latest weekend added.

We are visiting Royal Pacific for the first time in November to coincide with the private meetup event. So excited, I've wanted to stay at RP for so long and now I finally get too!!! Will be looking back through the thread for info and pics!

We are visiting Royal Pacific for the first time in November to coincide with the private meetup event. So excited, I've wanted to stay at RP for so long and now I finally get too!!! Will be looking back through the thread for info and pics!

Fabulous!!

Hope you love the event and the hotel. I know we`re maybe just a tiny bit biased.....but it is an amazing hotel ::yes::

We have a trip coming up in June and I haven’t been able to get through on the phone to put in a tower request. Just wondering if anyone knows an alternative way to get that information on our reservation - email, a direct phone number, etc? Thanks!

We have a trip coming up in June and I haven’t been able to get through on the phone to put in a tower request. Just wondering if anyone knows an alternative way to get that information on our reservation - email, a direct phone number, etc? Thanks!

The hotel phone number to call them direct is in the first post of this sticky.

407-503-3000

Hope you have better luck calling them direct.

I called yesterday to put in our request for next week and did so with no problem. I believe that is RPR's direct number. Spoke to Laurie who was very helpful.

Can I ask what kinds of room requests you all make? We’re staying at RPR for the first time in June and based on availability now it looks like it’s almost totally booked (yikes). I was wondering if there is anything I should ask for now.

We book water view and prefer tower 1.

Can I ask what kinds of room requests you all make? We’re staying at RPR for the first time in June and based on availability now it looks like it’s almost totally booked (yikes). I was wondering if there is anything I should ask for now.

While we are on the subject of room requests. Our dates in October are sold out currently, we have a 2 queen club room. Are there any requests I should make?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter