ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

Good to know thanks!!! This goes against the disneyphile and German planner in me...no reservations. I kinda like knowing I'm not gonna wait a long time or strikeout. Does anyone make park dining reservations? This is gonna be hard to let go.....
No. The only place I think you can even do that is Mythos, and it’s on GrubHub last I knew, and I think you can only do it a few days out. Some of the City Walk restaurants take similar reservations (GrubHub, a few days out).

Good to know thanks!!! This goes against the disneyphile and German planner in me...no reservations. I kinda like knowing I'm not gonna wait a long time or strikeout. Does anyone make park dining reservations? This is gonna be hard to let go.....

Some do, there are several you can reserve,and during Covid times, we`re seeing more do that.

Have to say we never have and don`t plan to either, but we stay for longer periods of time, so can go another day and we spend a lot of time offsite too. If somewhere is too busy, we`ll go somewhere else.

We do book The Palm at HRH, but that`s always extremely busy and as a special meal we like to make sure we have a reservation.

You can make dining reservations now. Even Toothsome, which had been anti-reservations, is allowing them now. You can even make them online.
Q.S. is still no reservations, but I think only one of the restaurants doesn't allow them. It wasn't one I was interested in, so I don't remember.

SeaWorld® & Wet 'n Wild® water park Transportation*
Scheduled transportation to SeaWorld®, Wet 'n Wild® water park and Aquatica™ is provided via Super Star Shuttle with departures based on regular operating hours* (does not run continuously). Boarding passes for the Super Star Shuttle required and available at the Attraction Ticket Center located in the hotel lobby, one day in advance and up to 30 minutes prior to departure.

Hi! I'm planning out my trip and was wondering does this service carry a charge? Hoping to stay at RPR with UO seasonal annual passes, spend four days at the park and hit Sea World for one day. Also if anyone has used this I'd love to hear how it went. I'm reading through the whole topic here but it's a lot to cover XD

Has anyone used the RP Tesla Supercharger? I understand it’s in the garage, does that mean we get to leave our Tesla in that garage while staying at the resort?

Does anyone know, I'd like to pay off our existing reservation before the 45 day mark, which is coming up.

Do I call the reservation line or the hotel line?

I might have missed the map but does anyone know if you can walk to the parks? Also, how long does it take for the water taxi or shuttle to the resorts? Also, does anyone know how much the shuttle is from MCO to the resort?

The water taxi for the 4 hotels generally could be about a 4 minute time depending which hotel is your destination

(give or take a minute )

Boats don’t leave the dock until all are seated and green light is given.

I might have missed the map but does anyone know if you can walk to the parks? Also, how long does it take for the water taxi or shuttle to the resorts? Also, does anyone know how much the shuttle is from MCO to the resort?

Yes, you can walk to the parks easily from all of the hotels.

Surfside and Dockside, while walkable are a bit further away. Cabana Bay is also a little further out, but walkable.

Walking paths are well signposted everywhere, you can`t miss them.

Yes, you can walk to the parks easily from all of the hotels.

Surfside and Dockside, while walkable are a bit further away. Cabana Bay is also a little further out, but walkable.

Walking paths are well signposted everywhere, you can`t miss them.
How long would it take to walk from Royal pacific to the parks?

How long would it take to walk from Royal pacific to the parks?

Takes us around 7-8 minutes at a reasonably slow pace to walk to IOA from the pool area, and maybe another 5 or so to walk to the gates of the Studios.

You also have the security checkpoint to the side of Margaritaville when walking. If you take the boat you get the security check before entering the boat.

When lightening is within 4 or 5 miles out, water taxis do not operate....

and Schumigirl goes at a much faster pace to walk back to the hotel ....

We do! Especially when cocktail hour is close.......:laughing:

When we`re leaving The Studios, we will take the boat if there`s one there....but really the walks to all the four hotels serviced by the boats aren`t that far a walk in reality.

Good tip on the boats during lightning.....

Question about express passes: I booked at Royal Pacific for 2 adults + 2 kids (teens) so that we could get the EP. Here's the question: Can we get 5 EP's? We will have grandma with us for the parks, but she's not staying at RP with us. Do I have to pay for the extra adult in the room even if she's not staying there in order to get her an EP?

Yes
The extra adult has a fee involved

But it’s cheaper to add her to your room of $40 plus taxes per night then it is to buy the unlimited ep

Do call the hotel to make sure this will still be accurate info
Room occupancy has a max of 5 in the room
With only 4 staying in the room per your statement

Question about express passes: I booked at Royal Pacific for 2 adults + 2 kids (teens) so that we could get the EP. Here's the question: Can we get 5 EP's? We will have grandma with us for the parks, but she's not staying at RP with us. Do I have to pay for the extra adult in the room even if she's not staying there in order to get her an EP?

As mac says, add her to the names on the reservation and she`ll get a room key too which is her EP.

You can have 5 people in a standard room, so it`s an absolute bargain to pay the extra adult fee for grandma to have the EP.

As mac says, add her to the names on the reservation and she`ll get a room key too which is her EP.

You can have 5 people in a standard room, so it`s an absolute bargain to pay the extra adult fee for grandma to have the EP.

holy cow!! 5 adults or 5 adults/children in a standard room? we currently plan on 5 adults & 1 child going to Universal & staying at RPR for the UEP benefit.

PS: @schumigirl We rented a car for the first time because I was inspired by your trip reports & it was great! we're renting a car again next time!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter