ROTR - AP Preview

Vivsmom

Mouseketeer
Has anyone heard if they will do an AP preview of Rise of the Resistance? If so, is it usually the weekend before opening?

Anyone have any update on this? I saw a FB comment today that said there will be previews for silver passholders? Any confirmation of this? Still hoping they will open up previews for platinum passholders....

Anyone have any update on this? I saw a FB comment today that said there will be previews for silver passholders? Any confirmation of this? Still hoping they will open up previews for platinum passholders....
Not sure where you heard that but as of now nothing has been announced, plus if they did have previews for silver it pretty much guarantees it would be for platinum as well

I feel that AP previews are more for lands rather than singular attractions. Singular attractions may have soft openings instead rather than specifically AP Preview allotted times.

IF they were to do a preview, I hope they don't do what Universal did with Hagrids. That was a joke.

My family will be there over thanksgiving. We are really hoping for an AP preview as we are leaving December 2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!