ROTR - AP Preview

Vivsmom

Earning My Ears
Has anyone heard if they will do an AP preview of Rise of the Resistance? If so, is it usually the weekend before opening?

• dfamgirl

Dis Fan
    Anyone have any update on this? I saw a FB comment today that said there will be previews for silver passholders? Any confirmation of this? Still hoping they will open up previews for platinum passholders....

yulilin3

Disney Freak
    Anyone have any update on this? I saw a FB comment today that said there will be previews for silver passholders? Any confirmation of this? Still hoping they will open up previews for platinum passholders....
    Not sure where you heard that but as of now nothing has been announced, plus if they did have previews for silver it pretty much guarantees it would be for platinum as well

• e_yerger

Mouseketeer
    I feel that AP previews are more for lands rather than singular attractions. Singular attractions may have soft openings instead rather than specifically AP Preview allotted times.

osufeth24

DIS Veteran
    IF they were to do a preview, I hope they don't do what Universal did with Hagrids. That was a joke.

disneymotherof4

Earning My Ears
    My family will be there over thanksgiving. We are really hoping for an AP preview as we are leaving December 2.

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

THEME PARK MAPS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    Disney World Rehabs and Closings Disney World Restaurant Menus

DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS