Rose & Crown Fireworks Dining Package - Opening October 1

I feel that it is way too easy to get a decent spot in Epcot to watch the fireworks to justify a package for us. I also feel you can get away from feeling like you’re packed in and still have a good spot.

I always do a dessert party at MK though.

So I'm looking up some old reviews on this package and it was run at the same time normal dining was, just with the lower level of the patio being reserved for package holders.

Looking these old reviews of the lower level of the patio one blogger complains of a big hedge right next to the tables on the lower level that I'm finding concerning... Anyone experienced sitting there for viewing EP shows?

I've never eaten R&C and am seriously considering this package to get some nice seats for the show instead of the current dining ADR I have.

My sadness continues as Disney squeezes every damn dollar they can out of me
Next thing they will charge to use the bathrooms
This one appears to be a restart of the old package they offered. To my shock it even appears to be the same pricing it was right before covid shutdown. TBD if the food/bev offerings are the same though.

Never eaten here. Does this even guarantee a “front seat” view? Or could I be seated in the middle of a restaurant where I can see a window?

So I'm looking up some old reviews on this package and it was run at the same time normal dining was, just with the lower level of the patio being reserved for package holders.

Looking these old reviews of the lower level of the patio one blogger complains of a big hedge right next to the tables on the lower level that I'm finding concerning... Anyone experienced sitting there for viewing EP shows?

I've never eaten R&C and am seriously considering this package to get some nice seats for the show instead of the current dining ADR I have.
We did this for the last showing of Illuminations, we had the lower level seating originally, but it started raining, so we were moved up. We then went down to the lower level for the show. Either way, the view was fantastic. The only reason I won't do it now, is we cannot eat dinner that late. It's way too heavy at that hour.

that is actually not a terrible deal if it includes booze. I did it once in its prior incarnation and they had a couple of cocktails you could choose from or any beer you wanted. If you're not going to drink alcohol it might not be a deal at all, R&C isn't a tremendously expensive place although all prices are up.

That's what I was thinking - the wording on the website would seem to indicate that cocktails are included

The last time I ate there was 2018 in November and had seating on the water - no I didn’t have to book a package to do it and had done it several times in the past - just my feeling that I do not wish to pay extra for something that use to not cost me extra to receive
As I have said before to each his own

We did do the Illuminations package and sat on the lower level with the hedge. I am 5' 4" and didn't have any problem seeing the fireworks with the greenery there while seated. And adult beverages were included...even with just two beverages/person, and the cost of the meal, it leveled the playing field on the package price.

Last edited:
If the unlimited beverages include alcohol I may book this. we are doing a super short bday trip in Oct with only 1 night in Epcot and I want to see Harmonious for sure. I love the fish and chips at R&C and we always end up doing 2-3 rounds of drinks there (pre covid when you could hang in a packed bar) with tax & tip included it comes out to a decent price for us 2 Disney adults.

I'm hoping I can snag Rose and Crown for our upcoming trip. I was waiting for frozen dessert party to come back, but i'd rather have a meal than a dessert party.

If the unlimited beverages include alcohol I may book this. we are doing a super short bday trip in Oct with only 1 night in Epcot and I want to see Harmonious for sure. I love the fish and chips at R&C and we always end up doing 2-3 rounds of drinks there (pre covid when you could hang in a packed bar) with tax & tip included it comes out to a decent price for us 2 Disney adults.
The Illuminations pkg did include unlimited alcohol, but from a limited menu. Same with the food, there were a few choices in each category. It looks to me like it's worded for alcohol included.

We had a fireworks view once right before they started charging for the package. We were one level up from the lowest section and the view was perfect

The last time I ate there was 2018 in November and had seating on the water - no I didn’t have to book a package to do it and had done it several times in the past - just my feeling that I do not wish to pay extra for something that use to not cost me extra to receive
As I have said before to each his own

We did this in 2018 as well! One of the best Disney dining experiences I’ve ever had. Would I pay extra to do it again? It’s tempting but honestly I’m afraid it wouldn’t be the same and I’d just be disappointed.

I started bringing my own TP for the hotel. I can’t stand the cheap, thin stuff in Disney has. Does that count? :cool:
I really wish America would be more accepting of the bidet. I have one in every bathroom of my house and would never go back to TP or wipes alone. I hate it when I have to use a public restroom without a bidet now.

You would think with the number of foreigners that visit Disney that they would think of including them, at least in some of the hotel rooms perhaps....

Have APs, have park hopped since parks reopened & were able to dine via ADRs.

Is the following something new?

“An Important Message
To dine at an in-park table-service restaurant, you need a confirmed dining reservation for the total number of Guests—regardless of age, plus a park reservation and valid admission for the same park on that same date for each Guest ages 3 and up. Dining reservations do not guarantee access to a park, and Park Hopper availability may change daily. We recommend Guests book in-park dining at the park where they have a Disney Park Pass reservation.”

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter