Room Only Discount Code?

MomLC

We Love Our Princess
princess: I just read that there is a Room Only Code (BAT) to be used to receive a discount on Disney Hotels. How do I use this code and with whom? Thank you for your reply.

You can book with this code through CRO or WDTC, or you can ask your travel agent to use it. This is a discount available to the general public and has been out for a while, advertised in the newspapers, etc. so there may not be a whole lot of availability, but give it a try, then just keep trying! Good luck!

Welcome, MomLC :wave:

Just in case you didn't know, CRO is Central Reservations, and WDTC is the Walt Disney Travel. They are slightly different but each accepts room only reservations. The WDTC phone # is 1-877-939-3731. Make sure you request a "room only" ressie with code BAT. Just say, "Hi, I'd like to see if there is any availability on such and such a date with code BAT." They'll take it from there.

Also, check WDW's website for the Fall discount code (BAS).

Good-luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter