Roll Away Bed

Autumngirl

Mouseketeer
I'm going to need a roll away bed for my trip in December.

Does anyone know if Disney has these at OKW?

Has anyone ever used one? Cost?

DVC resorts do not provide rollaways. There are enough beds to accomodate the number of people the room holds. If you have a situation where two people don't want to share a bed you are welcome to bring a sleeping bag and air mattress. DVC will not furnish additional sheets, blankets, or towels without extra charge.

Anne

There was a thread a few weeks ago where someone reported they'd been told by a guide in the BWV sales office that all DVC resorts were offering egg-crate style foam matresses. We just returned from 5 days at OKW (in a 1BR) and I can confirm that OKW does not have those available. We took our own foam mattress and called housekeeping who did supply us a couple of extra sheets at no additional charge.

- Mike

We always bring and use an Aero Bed. Our kids are too big to share beds and this allows everyone to have their own. As a matter of fact, they fight over who gets to sleep on the Aero.

HBC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter