roll-away at Pop?

Soupermom

DIS Veteran
Can you stay at the POP Century with 4 people and request a roll-away? We have some tall boys in our group and they won't fit very well in one of those beds together! TIA:thumbsup2

oh now I'm curious too, was going to pack an air mattress, but would go with this option if there are rollaways available??

The Disney Website shows that roll-away beds are available at the POP but I can't find the price. I believe that it was $15 a day when we got one several years ago.

let me know what you find!! we are packing soon, and are wondering bring the air mattress or not. :thumbsup2

let me know what you find!! we are packing soon, and are wondering bring the air mattress or not. :thumbsup2

You may want to bring it anyway. The resorts that have roll-aways offer them on a first come, first served basis. You can't reserve one ahead of time. The only way to be sure you have the extra sleeping space is to bring it along with you.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter