ROFR Thread January to March 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's official. But I think I like the next contract I'm working on better.

TheEnchantedRose---$116-$28399-225-BWV-Dec-0/18, 225/19, 225/20- sent 12/11, taken 1/9
Well, Darn! My 160 pt BWV contract for $115/pt just went to Disney on 12/27/18. Now, I know they will take it! My gut told me to offer more, but I listened to my pocketbook!

Well, Darn! My 160 pt BWV contract for $115/pt just went to Disney on 12/27/18. Now, I know they will take it! My gut told me to offer more, but I listened to my pocketbook!
It's not taken until it is. Often seemingly more appealing contracts are waived vs. seemingly worse ones that are bought back. It all depends on what DVD is looking for. Good luck!

TheEnchantedRose---$126-$29846-220-BWV-Mar-0/18, 220/19, 220/20- sent 1/10

I hope this one goes through. This is my fourth try. If it doesn't go through, I'm probably going to call it a day and give up for awhile.

I’m in same boat as you but might consider a 5th try ... I’m kind of use to having a contract stuck in ROFR. It’s become a way of life

I guess this is the first one of the year!

TarheelMatt2013---$140-$15634-100-BLT-Feb-0/18, 100/19, 100/20- sent 12/5, passed 1/8

Congrats!

Hichicha---$133.45-$22728-160-BLT-Oct-0/17, 184/18, 160/19, 160/20-Split closing/Seller pays '18 MF- sent 12/12, taken 1/8

Kinda sad and kinda relieved.

Totally get the sad and relieved...do you plan on trying for another BLT contract ?

I need to figure out the tool. And it is blocked by my company on my work computer.

But I have just gone to ROFR. I am worried as I think I may be low looking at other prices recently. It was kind of low ball offer to see if I would get a bite and was accepted. If I don't get it, I will keep looking. I am already a member and really just need to add a little more on.

KPeterso---$105-$10500-100-BLT-Feb-0/18, 100/19, 100/20- sent 1/9 + Buyer pays 2019 dues and closing costs

Good luck on this one ! There are a few that make it through at a low price so don’t give up just yet as I believe @TexasChick123 had one that got through at a really low price.

I’m in same boat as you but might consider a 5th try ... I’m kind of use to having a contract stuck in ROFR. It’s become a way of life

Haha! I kind of feel the same way. It's now a way of life. But, I think I want off this Rollercoaster soon. I think also it's knowing that I will never be a blue card member has me feeling bluish myself. I'm starting to wonder if I'll feel like a second - rate member.

With all the madness of the Moonlight Magic recently, it saddens me that I'll never know the rush of being in line for it. Haha.

I refuse to pay direct prices though. So I do hope I get it this time around.

Good luck on this one ! There are a few that make it through at a low price so don’t give up just yet as I believe @TexasChick123 had one that got through at a really low price.

@KPeterso I did get one through pretty low for the time. I had a bunch taken before it though. It was $100pp when most were going for $110-$120pp. I wish you the best of luck, but I wouldn’t hold my breath if you really got it down to $100pp.

Wow! This one is amazing with double points. Congratulations.:dogdance:
I know! It’s going to be crazy-once I close I’ll have 320 points available this year. Of course I will most likely have all my trips already planned out so I may end up renting out the 160 banked points and then banking the leftover and live off of that, rinse and repeat!

I know! It’s going to be crazy-once I close I’ll have 320 points available this year. Of course I will most likely have all my trips already planned out so I may end up renting out the 160 banked points and then banking the leftover and live off of that, rinse and repeat!
Enjoy. Glad that you got this amazing deal!

AWESOME UPDATE - Just heard and Disney passed!!!! Woohoo!!!!

Lesley Wake---$106-$18776-160-AKV-Feb-0/18, 320/19, 160/20, 160/21- sent 12/17 - Passed 1/9

party:

This gives me a little hope on the contract that I just had submitted to ROFR. Have fun with your 320 points this year. I already have 325 per year and that does not seem like enough ever!

No ROFR results again today? Still no word on mine. Lots of new contracts appearing in the last two days...if only I knew about my current one. Looks like it is now on to Monday.

I’m new to this ROFR thing. Is this normal? Do they not make disisions daily? Thanks

I’m new to this ROFR thing. Is this normal? Do they not make disisions daily? Thanks

I have not seen any rhyme or reason to their patterns of decisions or frequency of decisions. Seems really quiet the last couple of days. But, there were a lot of decisions announced here and on some FB sites on Weds. Today marks 4 weeks since ours was sent. Some go quick, but others take longer. Seems like my first contract was waived in 3 weeks or so.

Today is day 24 for me. It’s been a long 24 days that’s for sure. My wife is pretty close to throwing me out!!! Also the kids are asking me about every 3 mintutes for an update.:confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter