ROFR Thread January to March 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

10 minutes after posting this, we received word that Disney has waived their right!
Congrats!

I feel the same way in your previous post! I doubt I'll have time to get another one into Disney before Jan 19. If DVC takes it, then I basically don't have a Plan B.

:teleport:
Congrats!! Pass some of that pixie dust this way :)

It seems as though they shut down for the holidays and are starting to send the waivers out now. I noticed some that were submitted a few days after ours passed yesterday. We received ours on the 29th day. When I checked with our broker (DVC Resale) on January 4th, they told me the last time they received waivers was on December 21st.

Oh you are giving me hope...
Hopefully the magic you have passed around on here comes your way!

This was our second attempt, the first we dint think would ever go through (so much so that we didn't bother posting it on here). It was a long shot (250 pts at BWV for $102 a pt). The contract we are closing on is the one we initially wanted in November, but when we put in a bid, it was pulled due to an ownership issue. We pivoted and tried the long shot contract, and 2 days before it was taken, the original contract we wanted was posted again. So we were pleased that the BWV failed as we had just come back from a week at AKL and our family was enthralled with AKL. We are flying high right now.

AWESOME UPDATE - Just heard and Disney passed!!!! Woohoo!!!!

Lesley Wake---$106-$18776-160-AKV-Feb-0/18, 320/19, 160/20, 160/21- sent 12/17 - Passed 1/9

party:

jmur116---$108-$24585-220-AKV-Apr-0/17, 0/18, 386/19, 220/20- sent 12/12, passed 1/9

Congrats, Lesley Wake and jmur116 :woohoo: So nice to see some AKL contracts get waivers as that resort along with OKW and SSR seem to really be on Disney's hit list :cool1: Of course, I am waiting on a small OKW contract pixiedust:

Yes, I have my fingers crossed for you too!
The good news is we have one direct and one resale contract already so if we don’t get this one, it’s not like we won’t have points for use at Riviera and beyond. We are going to WDW tomorrow so maybe we will get a little magic (found out about our first resale contract passing while we were there last year LOL)

I need to figure out the tool. And it is blocked by my company on my work computer.

But I have just gone to ROFR. I am worried as I think I may be low looking at other prices recently. It was kind of low ball offer to see if I would get a bite and was accepted. If I don't get it, I will keep looking. I am already a member and really just need to add a little more on.

KPeterso---$105-$10500-100-BLT-Feb-0/18, 100/19, 100/20- sent 1/9 + Buyer pays 2019 dues and closing costs

It's official. But I think I like the next contract I'm working on better.

TheEnchantedRose---$116-$28399-225-BWV-Dec-0/18, 225/19, 225/20- sent 12/11, taken 1/9

It's official. But I think I like the next contract I'm working on better.

TheEnchantedRose---$116-$28399-225-BWV-Dec-0/18, 225/19, 225/20- sent 12/11, taken 1/9

I was watching for this. Sorry, but hope the next one is better and makes it through.

I still haven't heard on mine, but hopefully they don't want a stripped contract with an April UY. :)

I was watching for this. Sorry, but hope the next one is better and makes it through.

I still haven't heard on mine, but hopefully they don't want a stripped contract with an April UY. :)

I hope so too for your sake!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter