ROFR Thread January - March 2017 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friday was not a good day....

MooseBucks---$71-$10220-125-SSR-Oct-25/16, 125/17, 125/18- sent 2/2, taken 2/24

ugh, I was hoping that you were posting good news, hopefully soon!!!!
Thanks for thinking of me!! I will post asaP...believe me!! So freakin' nervous!!!

I have been waiting on an SSR contract since 2/3 no points until 12/2018, 160 points at $75. I've been waiting so long and I see all these other contracts done way before me... Ahhhhhhh when will it end :)I hope that doesn't mean they are going to take. I thought since not fully loaded maybe we would have luck. If they only looked into how much we visit and spend they would see it would be wise to pass it ;)
I am so sorry...the wait must be driving you crazy!!! I keep saying, "No news is good news!"

I am so sorry...the wait must be driving you crazy!!! I keep saying, "No news is good news!"

True... I pretty much have to hear back this week, Monday the very latest. Since I'm down to the wire can't stop checking my email! Very distracting :)!

waiting on SSR from the 10th, most that sent the same day seem to have heard... this is doubling up on the nerves haha. longer wait seems to be a taken :(

Do you think the reason they're taking a lot of SSR is because there are a lot of people adding the cheapest direct add-ons to get the perks?

waiting on SSR from the 10th, most that sent the same day seem to have heard... this is doubling up on the nerves haha. longer wait seems to be a taken :(
I wish they would just put us out of our misery, so we could move on and start over.

Do you think the reason they're taking a lot of SSR is because there are a lot of people adding the cheapest direct add-ons to get the perks?
Partially, I also think that SSR is a lot more popular than people give it credit for. The later contract ending will probably have a lot to do with that also.

haha exactly! I need to put a new offer in if it's taken! I have like 3 suitable ones lined up :')
Me too! I feel like I need to keep the resale companies on retainer so the process can be sped up!

Partially, I also think that SSR is a lot more popular than people give it credit for. The later contract ending will probably have a lot to do with that also.
We recently vacationed at SSR and met with a vacation club representative just to do our homework. When we got back we put in an offer on a resale and it was taken back by Disney last Thursday. When we met with them they said that SSR will be undergoing a huge makeover. I'm wondering if that is the reason they are buying it back so often. Btw Disney sells SSR direct but second hand for $145 a point. The contract that was taken was $76 a point with all point intack. They also said that the timeshares are losing value because they are being sold so cheap second hand. Just thought I'd share! I have a offer in now waiting to see if the owner accepts. This one is for AKL.

We recently vacationed at SSR and met with a vacation club representative just to do our homework. When we got back we put in an offer on a resale and it was taken back by Disney last Thursday. When we met with them they said that SSR will be undergoing a huge makeover. I'm wondering if that is the reason they are buying it back so often. Btw Disney sells SSR direct but second hand for $145 a point. The contract that was taken was $76 a point with all point intack. They also said that the timeshares are losing value because they are being sold so cheap second hand. Just thought I'd share! I have a offer in now waiting to see if the owner accepts. This one is for AKL.
Thanks for letting us know about that! I'm waiting on SSR and this makes it all the more exciting!

I love SSR the way it is :(

All this talk about SSR contracts being taken back is making me nervous.

I guess if it is taken back I'll look at AKV. I really love SSR though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter