ROFR Thread Jan to March 2022 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the Concierge Team Emails just to let you know Disney is still in the process of ROFR…. this should not be allowed two weeks in. Lol. the heart attack 😂😂
We felt the same way when we got that too. Impatiently waiting here since 3/14...hoping we'll hear something next week. The wait is killing us 😄 And of course addonitis already hit and we put in for another 50 point contract this past Monday. 🤣

We felt the same way when we got that too. Impatiently waiting here since 3/14...hoping we'll hear something next week. The wait is killing us 😄 And of course addonitis already hit and we put in for another 50 point contract this past Monday. 🤣

Are we typically notified of ROFR results by phone or email? I keep refreshing my inbox incessantly and have my phone volume maxed 🤣. We sent 3/8!

For us we have always been called of Rofr was exercised from our broker at DVC resale market. They told us if Disney passed the contract they will email. Alas, we never got an email.

Derek from dvcresalemarket emailed me and sent me links to jump back into the swimming pool. Assuming it just depends on the agent and how your communications had been with them previously.

Not good incentive for non members on VGF2 and need to buy 175 to get $2 off. Great for people who got some deals last month on resale. They are still pushing RIV and really pushing Aulani.

Are we typically notified of ROFR results by phone or email? I keep refreshing my inbox incessantly and have my phone volume maxed 🤣. We sent 3/8!
Mine was a 3/8 send that passed earlier this week. I was so afraid an email would slip by me unnoticed, but the subject line was “**WAIVER NOTICE** DVC RESALE MARKET UPDATE…” so there was no missing that! Hope you get good news today!

BeWithMickey---$125-$12500-100-OKW-Dec-0/20, 0/21, 100/22, 100/23-seller pays MF '22'- Cannot close until October- sent 3/9, taken 4/1

Not surprised, but still sad. :(
boo!!! i'm sorry. i was hoping we'd be neighbors!! what's the next move?

Status
Not open for further replies.

facebook twitter