ROFR Thread April - June 2017 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you all for letting me lurk. Data and numbers are important to my decision making processes and I had become comfortable with the large expenditure. I am curious for the long time watchers commenting on the seasonal flux of availability and thus increase in price. Has this dissuaded you from purchasing until Dec/Jan?

This sounds like a page I should be watching as well. Can you tell me the name of that page/group?

It's on facebook = DVC - Disney Vacation Club. Not sure I can link here...

BLT contracts seem to be skyrocketing.

Lately it seems the price has been high for BLT resales but I believe it is about 115 a pt.(on average). Smaller 50 pt contracts are generally higher (page 1 lists what has been paid by those who have posted). All the monorail resorts have always been higher perhaps as they say in the real estate world....location, location, location.

We bought at BLT since most of our time is at MK and Epcot and we like having the monorail. Our other deciding factor was we didn't like the other DVC choices which had separate buildings. DH would say I was sold on having two bathrooms in a 1bd villa and the jacuzzi bathtub in the master.

Last edited:
:tinker:Sent in on 4/10 hoping to hear soon

There are a handful of us that submitted on or around 4/10 that haven't heard anything. Certainly don't use me as a benchmark as I probably will hear at 30 days that mine was taken. There are a lot of others that I think will pass who haven't heard either though.

There are a handful of us that submitted on or around 4/10 that haven't heard anything. Certainly don't use me as a benchmark as I probably will hear at 30 days that mine was taken. There are a lot of others that I think will pass who haven't heard either though.

I hope you pass as well as all of us who have submitted

Haven't really been watching market lately

Has it been the norm to sit on them & process in batches?

Does seem as though they are taking their sweet time on majority of smaller listings.

Pangyal, I just wanted to let you know my OKW Extended is showing in the "waiting" column, but it was passed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

facebook twitter