**ROFR Thread 2014 JULY-DEC** Please read 1st post for instructions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Seeing all the BLT closing around 94/point makes me very hopeful! If anyone can recommend some places to buy through I would appreciate it. Been looking at the timeshare store primarily, but BLT seems to be around 105/point there.

Wow! Seeing all the BLT closing around 94/point makes me very hopeful! If anyone can recommend some places to buy through I would appreciate it. Been looking at the timeshare store primarily, but BLT seems to be around 105/point there.

Remember that is just the asking price. You would make an offer and then negotiate with the seller. I do not think many contract go for the asking price unless they are small contracts or loaded with banked points.

After my first DVC stay just 2 weeks ago, I realized I needed more points, and I needed them at BWV (which is where we stayed)

acwmom---$81-$12,630-150-BWV-Mar-18/'14, 150/'15, 150/'16-sent 9/11, seller pays 2014 MF, buyer pays closing
Good Luck!

Just got the news that we passed! :thumbsup2
Congrats! Welcome Home!

Passed today, 9/11
Welcome Home!!!

disneyfirsttimer10-$76-$10,701-125-AKV-Dec 46/'13, 125/'14, 125/'15, sent 7/26- Delayed till 8/13- PASSED 9/11

SO SO HAPPY!
Congrats! Welcome Home!!!

passed rofr 9/11 BCV 25 PTS
If you'd like your contract listed, please follow the template in the first post.

I will be gone Wednesday(9/17) through next Thursday…. cruising on DCL then have our first stay as DVC members at BLT! I will update as much as I can till then. I doubt I'll have time to update while on vacation, but who knows. If I don't update, I will play catch up starting on 9/26.

Thank you for your understanding. :goodvibes

Tim

I will be gone Wednesday(9/17) through next Thursday…. cruising on DCL then have our first stay as DVC members at BLT! I will update as much as I can till then. I doubt I'll have time to update while on vacation, but who knows. If I don't update, I will play catch up starting on 9/26. Thank you for your understanding. :goodvibes Tim

Have a great trip! Sounds awesome. This thread has been such a help. Thanks for all that you do to keep it going strong.

I will be gone Wednesday(9/17) through next Thursday…. cruising on DCL then have our first stay as DVC members at BLT! I will update as much as I can till then. I doubt I'll have time to update while on vacation, but who knows. If I don't update, I will play catch up starting on 9/26. Thank you for your understanding. :goodvibes Tim

Have a wonderful trip. As someone who is trying to become a DVC owner, I can speak firsthand to how valuable this thread has been for my research.

Enjoy your time away, and THANK YOU for maintaining this thread. To be honest, without the info on this thread we wouldn't have been confident negotiating with our sellers.

HyenaDave ---$77-$17,094-222-BWV-June-222/'14, 222/'15, 222/'16,-sent 8/18 passed 9/15

Thanks for keeping this list up, helped me pass the time while waiting!

Have a great trip! Sounds awesome. This thread has been such a help. Thanks for all that you do to keep it going strong.

Have a wonderful trip. As someone who is trying to become a DVC owner, I can speak firsthand to how valuable this thread has been for my research.

Enjoy your time away, and THANK YOU for maintaining this thread. To be honest, without the info on this thread we wouldn't have been confident negotiating with our sellers.

Thanks everyone. The previous ROFR threads helped us find 'real world' pricing when we purchased DVC in Dec '13. It's exciting to be part of the DVC family. We received a call today from a DVC rep telling us we had a gift waiting for us when we got to the port on Thursday and also invited us to a members only pre cruise party with complementary drinks and give-a-ways. If nothing else I can try to drink down our initial buy in cost. ;) :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

Charndog-$77-$15,400-200-AKV-June-200/'14, 200/'15, 200/'16-sent 8/25

Still waiting...popcorn::

$80-$8,000-100-SSR-FEB-100/'13, 100/14, 100/'15, sent 8/17, passed 9/15
Welcome Home!!!!

$80-$13,600-170-VWL-Jun- 166/14, 170/'15, sent 9/16
Good Luck!

We finally just passed ROFR! not sure why it took almost 45 days but at least we passed with such a low price per point.:cool1:
Welcome Home!

Charndog-$77-$15,400-200-AKV-June-200/'14, 200/'15, 200/'16-sent 8/25

Still waiting...popcorn::
Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

facebook twitter