• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

**ROFR Thread 2014 JULY-DEC** Please read 1st post for instructions

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is our first one and we're so excited! Hoping this contract goes through because we really want to be close to Food&Wine...fingers crossed that the Mouse doesn't exercise his ROFR.

BeachClub7 ---$91-$31,850-350-BCV-Aug-350/'14, 350/'15, 350/'16- sent 1/2

We were notified on 1/24 that it passed! Yippee!

I feel your pain,it happened to me too. But onward thru the fog!

Yeah thanks for the encouragement! It was a hard one to lose, but the good deals always are. Maybe I can find another that will sneak through, timing is everything!

Thought I posted this awhile back, but the following was accepted and is still showing as waiting:

dundey---$96-$5,131-50-WLV-Dec-50/'13, 50/'14, 50/'15 -sent 11/11, passed early Jan.

Recently was able to purchase 2 contracts for BLT 490 (220+270)total. Want to post, I will. One was $103 the other was $96. I will update they right way soon. Both Feb use year. No banked points. We payed dues for 2015. Very excited to book our first trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter