ROFR start date

NoleFan

DIS Veteran
If something is submitted to Disney for ROFR on a weekend or holiday, does the ROFR countdown start the day it is actually submitted or the first business day after it is submitted?

If something is submitted to Disney for ROFR on a weekend or holiday, does the ROFR countdown start the day it is actually submitted or the first business day after it is submitted?

I wondered that too. I overnighted my signed contract and deposit (I actually paid in full so we wouldn't have to get a cashier's check for closing) on a Friday (to arrive on Saturday, 4/20). I wonder when we were actually sent to ROFR. I e-mailed the broker on 4/22 to see if they got our deposit and contract and she replied on 4/23 that they did and said it was sent to ROFR (so, I am not sure which day exactly it was sent). If it was sent on Sat 4/20, we may hear next week...if it was sent on 4/23, we may not hear until the week after.

Your broker might hold on to your paperwork. There really isn't any way to know when they actually submit to Disney.

:earsboy: Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter