Rocky Road Squares

Beth E. (NJ)

<font color=red>Disney obsessed<br><font color=blu
This is from the Very best baking website.

1 pkg. (21.5 oz.) fudge brownie mix, (calling for 1/2 cup water)
1 vegetable oil, per package directions
1 egg(s), per package directions
1/2 cup CARNATION Evaporated Milk
1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
2 cups miniature marshmallows
1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts

Directions: PREHEAT oven according to package directions. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.

PREPARE brownie mix according to package directions, using vegetable oil and egg(s) and substituting evaporated milk for water. Spread into prepared baking pan.

BAKE according to package directions; do not over bake. Remove from oven. Immediately sprinkle with chocolate morsels. Let stand 5 minutes or until morsels are shiny. Spread evenly. Top with marshmallows and walnuts.

BAKE for 3 to 5 minutes or just until marshmallows begin to melt. Cool in pan on wire rack for 20 to 30 minutes. Cut into squares. Serve warm.

UMMMMMMMMMM
I'm going to have to exercize a few minutes longer just for reading that recipe! sounds yummy! I'm going to try it
thanks!! :Pinkbounc

Ohhh, those sound awesome!

I have a similar recipe for "Rocky Roads", but I may have to try that one some time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter