Robin - Caitlyn's Mom

This is so, so sad. My thoughts and prayers are with Robin's family and Caitlyn.

I am speechless and in shock, my deepest condolences to Robin'f family and hoping that Caitlyn can be safe from now on.

Words fail me at moments like this. Prayers for Caitlyn and for those who will nurture and care for her now that her parents have both passed on. Surely Robin and Dan are watching over her now.

I am at a total loss for words right now.:( Life can be so short for all of us can't it?:(

My heart, prayers and deepest sympathy go out to this precious little girl and all of Robin's family.:(

How very sad...my thoughts and prayers go out to friends and the family, especially little Caitlyn.

OMG. I don't know what to say. One moment I'm laughing, reading Robins nudist camp thread....and the next, there is a link to this thread. :( I just can't believe it!!

My prayers for Caitlyn & her family.

I'm just in shock!

I don't know what to say...:( :( :(

I had to read the post a few times to make sure I was reading it right. This is so terribly sad, just last week Robin was posting about her grandmother and now she is gone. I feel so sad for Caitlyin:( :( :confused: :confused:, that poor little girl has been through so much already.:( :( :(

My prayers and thoughts are with her little girl and her family. This is so sad...:( :( :( :( :(

I absolutely couldn't believe this either. I'm in tears and can't seem to stop crying. Robin was such a wonderful person, and Caitlyn has had to go through so much and now this. It just isn't fair.

How terribly sad. My thoughts are with Caitlyn and her family. I hope she's able to get through this. Poor dear child.

This is absolutely heartbreaking. I can remember Robin's posts about Caitlyn's father and the abuse. I was so upset for them. And then to lose Dan, who seemed to be such a wonderful person and an angel in their life did not seem fair. But this is beyond words. I pray for this little girl that her father does not get her back.

Many prayers for Robin's family.:( :( :( :( :( :(

:(

Thoughts and prayers from AL to Caitlyn and her entire family.

I can only add my prayers to the many already said.

I can't hold back the tears. I haven't cried so hard in a very long time. This is beyond sad. It is just so tragic and heartbreaking.

:( I haven't been around here very long, but I am in tears reading about this poor woman and her family. Caitlyn and her family are in my prayers, as well as all of you who knew Robin.

I feel so bad about this, life down here just isnt fair :(

I'm in shock :(

My heart goes out to Robin's family and poor little Caitlyn, who has known too much heartache this year :(

Oh my. Poor Caitlyn. I pray that God will protect her and keep her close to Him and let her feel all of the love in the world. My prayers go out to all of Robin's family. Although I never met Robin in person it is still a shock and painful to see that she is gone. I have enjoyed reading her posts. This thread has been difficult to read through the tears.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter