Robin - Caitlyn's Mom

:( :( :(

My heart goes out to Robin's family, especially Caitlin. I will keep you all in my prayers.

I, too, am late in seeing theis wrenching news, my heart goes out to Robin's family and little Caitlin, I just can't imagine what they are all going thru. I am praying her little girl stays safe and with those who love her.

This is so sad.:( I haven't had access to the boards in several days, and to return to hear this is just awful. God Bless Robin and most of all, little Caitlin.

I have been gone for a couple of days , and this news is so sad, my heart goes out to Robin's family and little Caitlyn.

:( :( :( Mrsmom

This is too sad for words. :( That poor little girl.

Oh, that is so sad! I don't participate in the boards very much any more because of all of the "infighting!"

When you read something like this, it really makes you stop and think! Poor Caitlyn! I hope that she has a lot of caring relatives!
:(

Again, how horribly sad. I feel inadequate to even say anything, except how terrible and shocked I am right now. Robin always reminded me of a very tough lady, even when she thought she wasn't. She did everything to protect her child - and try to build a life.

My heart breaks for that little girl. My deepest sympathy to her family.

:(

How terribly sad.:( An awful tragedy. I really don't know what to say.

My prayers are with that sweet little girl and Robin's entire family. I pray for their peace and that Caitlyn is able to survive this tragedy in the best way possible. Jennfer, I pray for your strenth in helping to get through this and in raising that little girl. My sincere sympathies to you. {{HUGS}}

I'm so sorry to hear this terrible news. Why do things like this have to happen? My prayers are with the family and that sweet little girl. I hope they can all mend in time.
Kim

My condolences to Jennifer and her family and {{{hugs}}} for Caitlyn:( :(

I can not even express in words how horrible I feel and I just pray
things work out for her little girl. This is a terrible loss for our
community at Dis .

I had to search for this thread after reading the other two thread titles in reference to this horrible tragedy, and I was hoping I was mistaking and reading something into it. I haven't been on the DIS in two days, so missed the initial post. This is just so unbelievably sad. I don't even know what else to say. Just so so sad.:(

I really don't even know what to say. Caitlyn is in my prayers.

239.gif

I just found this thread and am in shock like everybody else.

Prayers and condolences to all.........

May God bless Robin and the family she leaves behind. I, too, remember the posts when Robin was hurting so much she did so anonymously. I remember the struggle to protect Caitlyn and I loved the sig about the best thing being Caitlyn's mommy. Jennifer, hugs and wishes for you to be strong and know that you and your family are in the prayers and best wishes of all of us on DIS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!