Riviera Direct Price Per Point Pool

Interesting thought. Certainly makes sense to eliminate some of the sticker shock of around $200 per point and this is a reasonable way to accomplish that goal.
That has been my thought. Makes it an easier sales pitch but getting the exact same thing.

Price per point kind of irrelevant IMO. If it's $200 with BWV/BCV points charts that's better than $190 with BLT points charts.
I agree. These recent point charts are so high, that I don’t stay at the resorts more than a night or two. My go to resorts are AKV, BWV and OKW. Great value. We will never do an extended stay at VGF, CCV. To pricey. I had hoped Riviera was going to be more value oriented. Sadly, I think I was mistaken.

flexability into L14, skyliners, roof top restaurants, pools, new new new = $229 if not higher

I agree. These recent point charts are so high, that I don’t stay at the resorts more than a night or two. My go to resorts are AKV, BWV and OKW. Great value. We will never do an extended stay at VGF, CCV. To pricey. I had hoped Riviera was going to be more value oriented. Sadly, I think I was mistaken.
CCV is very comparable to AKV, BWV, BCV as long as you aren’t talking about value and standard at AKV and BWV.

Im thinking we see a BLT point chart around 190 a point (if they don’t do a sort of stock split type thing). I can’t imagine them charging only 10-15 less than the monorail lines and still be as marketable.

I think the tower studios will be On my OKW studio costs probably.

CCV is very comparable to AKV, BWV, BCV as long as you aren’t talking about value and standard at AKV and BWV.
We only fit in a two bedroom or larger at CCV. Puts it much more expensive. At AKV we fit in the one bedroom. Always a standard view. Same with BWV and OKW.

Numbers can make or break a sale - Certainly $199 sounds much better than $200, but i think seeing where CCV have been for pricing - currently at $182, I say they start at $198 and with incentives and bring it down to $188. They are certainly not going to be close to CCV but they can't break that $200pp mark yet.

The real mystery will be the points charts, which i think will be around the BLT/VGF mark. So it will leave people buying contracts to afford only studios

Same base as CCV with same or slightly better incentives. Looks like that's $188/pt so getting down to $180-$185 for larger purchases. Maybe even more for really large point purchase.

Point charts - probably BLTish or a touch more. They'll have the lower point Tower studios to "sell" on. And I'm guessing GV's with firework views to eat points up.

I’m guessing $198 pp with a point chart between BLT and VGF, but closer to VGF. Hopefully they shock us and keep it the same as CCV.

Me guess is set price of $199 with some discounts down to $192 to $195 based on the number of points purchased.

Any predictions on when we will see a points chart? May?

In a month. My guide told me they expect to put the resort up for sale in March, and all the other information he shared with me during our conversation ended up being correct, so I'll take his word for it.

In a month. My guide told me they expect to put the resort up for sale in March, and all the other information he shared with me during our conversation ended up being correct, so I'll take his word for it.
I’m dying of curiosity!

I’m betting $188 + incentives and potentially a 2 week pre sale lower price per point for current member add on.

I am putting mf a little higher than ccv because of skyliner.

point charts almost mirrored to gfv with a point or two lower here and there.

The tower studios have a potential to come in really low and be the loss leader with point chart equal to an akv value studio.

facebook twitter