Rivers of Light Dining Package Lookout Thread - NOW ACCEPTING RESERVATIONS

Looks like we will miss the opening. :( We just added on 3 nights at Disney in April, for our school trip to Universal. We depart Disney on April 13th.

I'll be following. Will be ther 4/28-5-4 and would like to book either a FP or a dinner.

We are there in May. Where are people guessing there will be dining packages at? Not many dining choices at AK.

Once they open the package, where can I find it? Will it be a choice under dining or somewhere else?

I'm anticipating it being listed as either a Dining Experience or Dinng Event. (Sorry, not sure what the actual name is as I'm on my phone and the sort is not the same as the laptop). Anyway, I plan on lookng there first as that's where ADRs can currently be made for he Fanrasmic Dining Package and guessing they'll list this Dinng package there too.

Once they open the package, where can I find it? Will it be a choice under dining or somewhere else?

I am assuming it will be listed like the other restaurants in alphabetical order under "R" for "Rivers of Light Dining Package," just like they do with Fantasmic.

If you limit your search to AK restaurants I would imagine you couldn't miss it, since there are so few ADR restaurants there.

We are there in May. Where are people guessing there will be dining packages at? Not many dining choices at AK.

The rumor/info people posted from the Hub is Tusker House (whether all three meals or just one or two is debatable as both have been reported), a QS option at Flame Tree (entree, three sides, and a drink - whether it will be seats as the TH one is or a different section or FP+ is again debatable), and a third, probably Tiffins.

We'll be there end of August. But I'm not going to assume that I have plenty of time once this opens.So I'm watching daily also. Hoping for a late lunch/early dinner time option at Tiffins. How great would that experience be- both new experiences!

Today is our 180 day mark so have been up booking our ressies. Rivers of Light not available yet but....spoke with a CM and he says they're supposed to become available Thurs, Mar 17th. I know all of this is to be taken with a grain of salt but just sharing what he said. He took quite a bit of time to look for the information so it wasn't just a date he pulled out of the air. Guess I'll be up early Thurs to try again.

So far Tusker House is all he had heard of offering the RoL package for sure but I'm guessing there will be others too.

Continuing to wait with all of you. :fish:

I was reading on another thread and someone talked to a CM on the phone that said packages would come out tomorrow March 15th. I know I have heard this before but maybe, just maybe they are right this time. :confused3

I was reading on another thread and someone talked to a CM on the phone that said packages would come out tomorrow March 15th. I know I have heard this before but maybe, just maybe they are right this time. :confused3

Thanks for the heads up. Guess I'll be up checking tomorrow too.

The only thing that is certain is that when they are available it will be all over these boards! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter