Rivers of Light Dining Package Lookout Thread - NOW ACCEPTING RESERVATIONS

DLR has quick service options for both WOC and parade viewing. But the viewing areas were different from the TS viewing areas. So I'll be very curious to see how this plays out with ROL.

With WOC, the pricier the restaurant, the more centered it is. I could definitely see it being closer to that, with Tiffins getting the center spot after it opens.

With WOC, the pricier the restaurant, the more centered it is. I could definitely see it being closer to that, with Tiffins getting the center spot after it opens.

I'd be shocked if it wasn't something like that.

With the "Paint the Night" viewing packages, Blue Bayou gets you on Main Street. Aladdin's Oasis gets you back by Small World.

The other thread for ROL is saying that two different CMs told them March 15. We shall see I guess. I am hoping for the Flame Tree package

The other thread for ROL is saying that two different CMs told them March 15. We shall see I guess. I am hoping for the Flame Tree package

The report is that CMs got a memo stating that. May not be 100% correct, but "we just got a memo" sounds more solid than " they said".

Thanks for this. I was trying to figure out how it might work with the different dining locations available. This makes sense!

When they open reservations I think I may book a lunch at FTB and supper at Tusker House until we start to get feedback from those who have sat in the different areas (if this is what they do) and then decide from there. We aren't going until September so have time to make adjustments as others share their experiences.

Hmmm, that's a Tuesday, so I tend to believe it (especially since someone reported the CM said they got a memo, LOL). Most things expected to generate heavier call volume have started on a Tuesday. I'll be checking!

Apparently NOW there are CMs saying preview and meal packages tomorrow (earlier was the preview things tomorrow, packages the 15th) and nothing about the 15th.

At least my cat tends to wake me up so I'll be awake at least temporarily to check tomorrow!

We are going to be at Disney the last week of April. I keep checking for extended hours for Animal Kingdom, River of Light information, dining packages..

We just got home from Disneyland so I haven't been obsessing over the details of this trip too much; now I am trying to make plans, dining reservations.

Only a month plus out---you'd think the park hours and show times would be listed....

We are going to be at Disney the last week of April. I keep checking for extended hours for Animal Kingdom, River of Light information, dining packages..

We just got home from Disneyland so I haven't been obsessing over the details of this trip too much; now I am trying to make plans, dining reservations.

Only a month plus out---you'd think the park hours and show times would be listed....

Last year they extended April hours pretty close to mid-March. Oddly short timing but it seems like standard practice now.

Apparently NOW there are CMs saying preview and meal packages tomorrow (earlier was the preview things tomorrow, packages the 15th) and nothing about the 15th.

At least my cat tends to wake me up so I'll be awake at least temporarily to check tomorrow!
what time do they usually open up the reservation?

what time do they usually open up the reservation?
At the 180 day mark reservations online open at 6:00amEST. Phone reservations open at 7:00am EST.

When new offerings ave available such as a Rivers of Light Dining Package, I'm not positive what time that might happen. The last big change like this I remember was when BoG began offering breakfast last year. Not sure what time the actual changes were published on the website.

At the 180 day mark reservations online open at 6:00amEST. Phone reservations open at 7:00am EST.

When new offerings ave available such as a Rivers of Light Dining Package, I'm not positive what time that might happen. The last big change like this I remember was when BoG began offering breakfast last year. Not sure what time the actual changes were published on the website.
thanks

I guess that you don't realize, but there is already a 67 page thread devoted to this

http://www.disboards.com/threads/ri...oid-app-updated.3486308/page-67#post-55317036

That thread has grown and taken on a life of it's own ... whole pages have been taken with unrelated "conversations" that have nothing to do with ROL making it almost impossible to navigate and glean any real information. This one (so far) has kept on point and hasn't grown to ridiculously huge proportions.

When they recently expanded the Star Wars dessert party, I checked at 6 EST, it wasn't up yet but it was available until an hour later. Also the calendar was up a couple of days before.

It might not necessarily happen at the exact point ADRs open up but it's a good idea to keep checking throughout the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter