Rivers of Light Dining Package Lookout Thread - NOW ACCEPTING RESERVATIONS

Here I was hoping to check this after my long weekend and see I was able to make some plans but it doesn't look like that's the case.

Does anyone know if it's assumed it will just be for TH or also possibly Yak & Yeti or others?

Does anyone know if it's assumed it will just be for TH or also possibly Yak & Yeti or others?

I personally doubt it would be offered at Yak & Yeti since that's not really a Disney owned & operated restaurant...

I personally doubt it would be offered at Yak & Yeti since that's not really a Disney owned & operated restaurant...

I believe Flame Tree and Tusker House were already confirmed with prices. Now if i could just remember where I
saw that...

Another thread mentioned Flame Tree BBQ and Tiffins
I am really hoping for a package that includes Tiffins. I don't even care what is on the menu at this point lol....Disney is dragging this whole thing out. I am becoming so impatient.

Following this thread!! Going to be there May 1st!!! Would love to get a dining package as well!!! I keep checking here at work.

I think, in looking over the latest price increases for meals around Disney I would prefer to snag a FP for ROL if they're made available. Would be a whole lot cheaper. We could use our TIW card at Flame Tree 4 times for what they'll probably charge for these packages. I like Tusker but I'm guessing the packages are going to be over $60 pp. Tusker is another place that takes TIW. I would enjoy my meal a whole lot more if I could get 20% off of $45 or whatever it is vs overpaying @ $60+. Sorry to be a buzz kill on all ya'll with apparently unlimited budgets. But I have a DS in college. Gotta think long term.

But I AM curious to see how expensive & where the packages turn out and in turn if they will in fact offer FP for it. I just don't think we'll want to drop that much on one meal.

OP here. Our 180 day window opens Mon so selfishly I'm hoping they open before that so I can check out the options without the pressure.

All the best everyone when things do open up! Next Rumor seems to be that could happen Friday. Time will tell...

I think, in looking over the latest price increases for meals around Disney I would prefer to snag a FP for ROL if they're made available. Would be a whole lot cheaper. We could use our TIW card at Flame Tree 4 times for what they'll probably charge for these packages. I like Tusker but I'm guessing the packages are going to be over $60 pp. Tusker is another place that takes TIW. I would enjoy my meal a whole lot more if I could get 20% off of $45 or whatever it is vs overpaying @ $60+. Sorry to be a buzz kill on all ya'll with apparently unlimited budgets. But I have a DS in college. Gotta think long term.

But I AM curious to see how expensive & where the packages turn out and in turn if they will in fact offer FP for it. I just don't think we'll want to drop that much on one meal.

This is an interesting thought and I'll be honest and say your thoughts had not crossed my mind. I was thinking it would be similar to Fantasmic. On the dining plan it just takes a single credit so the price is much more reasonable. I haven't budgeted our dining credits for this to potentially be a double credit offering.

Now I'm really looking forward to seeing what comes out as we're on a (free) dining plan booked as a Bounceback last fall.

I'll be very surprised if there is a set price for the dinner package. Hope I'm right and it works like Fantasmic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter