• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rivers of Light Dining Package Lookout Thread - NOW ACCEPTING RESERVATIONS

Really? That would be awesome! I was not able to do this last year with the Jungle Book package.

My suspicion is the agent is indeed cancelling it and booking a new one regardless of what they say - I have never heard of them converting one to the other.

Even to change online you can only modify time and number of people.

Not online, but you can call and they can do it without cancelling the old one.
No -- they book the new one and cancel the old.

You might get a CM who uses different language like they're modifying it for you, maybe, but that's not the case. Unless they've changed something.

No -- they book the new one and cancel the old.

You might get a CM who uses different language like they're modifying it for you, maybe, but that's not the case. Unless they've changed something.

I can only tell you what the person on the phone told me.

They apparently load the calendar and "slowly" populate the times behind that. I had a problem with Minnie's Seasonal Dining @ H&V. They eventually put dates up, but no times. Then times would trickle out each day.

What dates are currently bookable?

Through June I believe. Same as before.

Now we can at least click on dates in July and August and I think September. Just no tables attached to them.

What dates are currently bookable?

Through June I believe. Same as before.

Now we can at least click on dates in July and August and I think September. Just no tables attached to them.

Maybe I'm mistaken or just assuming incorrectly. But, I think only Tusker House is bookable through June? I'm trying to book Tiffin's in the beginning of June and I just keep getting 'call dining services' not the usual 'no tables available'. So, I went back on multiple dates in May also - and same thing Tiffin's gets the same 'call dining services' message - going back to the 3rd week in April it shows available time slots.

I'm also looking for reservations on August 21. Glad to see that I didn't miss them. I 'm hoping for lunch. Is 5:30 the last time slot you can book?

Maybe I'm mistaken or just assuming incorrectly. But, I think only Tusker House is bookable through June? I'm trying to book Tiffin's in the beginning of June and I just keep getting 'call dining services' not the usual 'no tables available'. So, I went back on multiple dates in May also - and same thing Tiffin's gets the same 'call dining services' message - going back to the 3rd week in April it shows available time slots.

No clue. Zero desire to eat at Tiffins, so I haven't bothered checking it. Maybe you have to call for that one.

I can only tell you what the person on the phone told me.
Understood!!! :) :thumbsup2

We hear ALL SORTS of things when we call... sometimes correct, sometimes not. This one is not, based on experience over many, many years. Again, unless they've JUST changed something.

But as I said, pretty painless to book the package online and cancel your current ADR when prompted. But it does mean that you have to stalk like anyone who does NOT have a current regular ADR at the restaurant -- no special benefit from that.

I plan on booking Tiffins for July. I think it was bookable up through June until very recently. If you go to May or later now for Tiffins, it says to call. I don't know if this is a weird glitch while they are adding stuff to the system for July and on, or if there is going to be some change with the package at Tiffins. I hope it doesn't change.

I'm super sad about the September days. I have everything set and had planned for ROL on a Friday, which appears is a no-go. Bummed!

Who else is gluing to be online by 6 tomorrow morning?

Heck, I have to be up by about 5 anyway. Might as well give it a whirl before leaving to get to school and get ready for the last week before Spring Break (thank you bowling trip on Thursday!!)!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter