• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rivers of Light Dining Package Lookout Thread - NOW ACCEPTING RESERVATIONS

Tiffins is showing to call for May-August. I see some times for both in April, but Tusker House says nothing available when I have looked at May-August on various dates and times. I think the system is just generally hosy right now for this.

I tried again for laughs. Now being super slow. Calendar took forever to load, but wont let you pick times.

I really hope this means they are currently loading times and we will be able to book in the morning

Nothing showing available for 8/21. I either get "there are no times available between X and Y" or "please call". Tried Tusker House, which is where I will want to eat, and Tiffins, where I really don't.

Nothing showing available for 8/21. I either get "there are no times available between X and Y" or "please call". Tried Tusker House, which is where I will want to eat, and Tiffins, where I really don't.

I am seeing the same thing. 6am WDW time is coming soon.

I am seeing the same thing. 6am WDW time is coming soon.

Just tried at 6:03. Either breakfast at TH is still not loaded or it's already gone or they don't have it.

Tiffins still says to cal. I don't think they are loaded yet. Maybe tomorrow I guess:confused3

Fingers crossed. I really only want Tusker House - as someone who is gluten-free and does not eat seafood, the menu at Tiffins limits me a lot, especially with appetizers.

Just called dining reservations and they can't make reservations either. She said to check back later. Good luck to everyone and let us know when you get through.

I already have 8:00am breakfasts scheduled at Tusker House - - I can't simply change them to this dining package right?

I already have 8:00am breakfasts scheduled at Tusker House - - I can't simply change them to this dining package right?
Nope. You'll have to book the package and cancel the regular ADR in the process.

Probably easier, though, than calling to "change" an ADR, even if they allowed that!!

Same old, same old still. I am thinking tomorrow morning. Monday seems a more likely day to release stuff anyway, if Star Wars related events are any indication. Those of you on that thread will know what I mean:sad2:

I'm waiting for July. Maybe I'm being naive but I don't think it will be difficult to snag an adr. Looks like there are plenty of open slots still for April, May and June.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter