Rivers of Light Dining Package Lookout Thread - NOW ACCEPTING RESERVATIONS

Apologize for just finding this thread. I spoke to DSS 3x about this in the past month. All 3 CMs @ DSS have stated from what they understand, the RoL Dining Package will be released sometime in June for September. My trip is 9/2-9/9 and they are telling me June, so anyone can guess their estimated "release" month based on that......but always keep in mind CMs don't always have the correct information.

Side Note: I told DSS that if I miss out on RoL Dining Package, I fully expect them to give me a FP+ in addition to my 3 pre-booked.....LOL.

Apologize for just finding this thread. I spoke to DSS 3x about this in the past month. All 3 CMs @ DSS have stated from what they understand, the RoL Dining Package will be released sometime in June for September. My trip is 9/2-9/9 and they are telling me June, so anyone can guess their estimated "release" month based on that......but always keep in mind CMs don't always have the correct information.

Side Note: I told DSS that if I miss out on RoL Dining Package, I fully expect them to give me a FP+ in addition to my 3 pre-booked.....LOL.
I'm having trouble thinking/remembering that acronym. DSS Help? Thanks!

I'm having trouble thinking/remembering that acronym. DSS Help? Thanks!
Correct. DSS is Disney Signature Services. It replaces the IPO for each hotels club level. It is now a centralized department. I've only found 1 CM to be extremely knowledgeable. The others I seem to be educating. I will keep on them to give me a date. If/when they do, I will post it here.

I may be wrong, but I think it's Disney Signature Services, which is I think the people that help with ADRs and such when you book club level.
I am glad you answered this. All this time I was thinking DSS stood for Disney Step Son and he must work for Disney and that is why he has this info.
:tongue::D:p

I just checked MDE and it is finally showing July as being able to book ROL - but when I go to actually book - I can't. I even called Disney Dining and she checked as it is showing it should be available to book and she was unable to. Getting closer but frustrating that the days are now showing as available on the calendar but yet it really isn't available.

I just checked MDE and it is finally showing July as being able to book ROL - but when I go to actually book - I can't. I even called Disney Dining and she checked as it is showing it should be available to book and she was unable to. Getting closer but frustrating that the days are now showing as available on the calendar but yet it really isn't available.
Yup. I was checking earlier and was getting the "someone at the page" message... now, though you can click on the blue dates in Aug, do options come up... just a message to call. Annoying...

Just tried for September as dates are showing up but no luck. Called Disney and they don't think they have been released yet

Well, either they haven't been added in yet or August 18-26 is already all gone.

Oh thank god! I'm freaking out that I missed it for September already even though I've been checking every day! Just to make sure no one has been able to book for September yet? I have 2 days to choose from, but one is much better than the other. Really just want a reservation!

Oh thank goodness! I've been checking everyday. I thought I missed the release and it was already sold out! I'll take this as Disney's version of an april fool's joke :rolleyes: Hopefully the reservations will open soon!

Not so patiently waiting for August. DH called and the CM wouldn't even look up the dining package, just kept saying it isn't available right now and may not be extended. :/

Not so patiently waiting for August. DH called and the CM wouldn't even look up the dining package, just kept saying it isn't available right now and may not be extended. :/

I think it's going to show up soon. CMs say the craziest things sometimes:crazy:

So glad to see no one else was able to book past June. I thought I missed the window today. I can search the date I want in July but says no times available. Hoping Times will show available this week. :teacher:

Yup. I was checking earlier and was getting the "someone at the page" message... now, though you can click on the blue dates in Aug, do options come up... just a message to call. Annoying...

I just checked right before midnight - and snagged a 11:20am for Tusker House for my party of 9 for Aug 21. No breakfasts are showing yet. When I checked Tiffins, I only got a message to call.

I went through the ROL link. (Then tried with the normal TH link and a 9:15am popped up - so obviously they haven't loaded Breakfasts for ROL).

HOWEVER, my pkg does not say ROL. Makes me nervous.

ETA: just went back to double check and now it just says no tables are available (checked a few dates). I must have lucked out? Or they gave me a regular TH package. Back to stalking this thread.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter