RIP Thread

Not surprising to see me post on this thread. Dad had a rough couple of nights. On Wednesday night they transferred him back to ICU. On Thursday we decided it was time to move to hospice. His mind has not been right most of the time in the hospital. on Friday he was moved to hospice. All of us were able to be together. It was only two visitors in the hospital, but at hospice bert and my brother could join us. We had good conversation that dad even did participate in. He said his last wish came true for us to all be together. He passed away this morning. He was just shy of his 85th birthday. I am thankful for the good day we had yesterday and that he did not suffer for very long.

Not surprising to see me post on this thread. Dad had a rough couple of nights. On Wednesday night they transferred him back to ICU. On Thursday we decided it was time to move to hospice. His mind has not been right most of the time in the hospital. on Friday he was moved to hospice. All of us were able to be together. It was only two visitors in the hospital, but at hospice bert and my brother could join us. We had good conversation that dad even did participate in. He said his last wish came true for us to all be together. He passed away this morning. He was just shy of his 85th birthday. I am thankful for the good day we had yesterday and that he did not suffer for very long.

Hugs to all of you. :grouphug: Ed

Sorry to hear this Kris.

Kris our deepest condolences to your family. I am sure Yeti and Mallory were there to greet him with Tail wags and kisses

Kris, I know how hard this is! Prayers for your Mom & the family. Your Dad is well again & loving on precious Yeti & Mallory. May God give y'all the strength that only he can.

20220912_170629_copy_723x884.jpg
Our baby bear Sierra, aka brown dog, passed away peacefully in her sleep last Wednesday as a result of kidney failure. DW always joked that she was my midlife crisis as we had gotten her as I had started a new job 14 years ago. She was a wonderful stress relief during that time and also loved to travel

Sorry to hear about Sue Marshall.
Just by viewing the photos we can see how much she enjoyed "The World".
She is In our prayers!

Another one for the list....

My father.... It's been over a month now. He passed away on October 2nd after being involved in a bike riding accident. However, he and my mother did camp at Disney twice. 2012 and 2014. Mom and Dad drove down behind us in the Windstar Mini van with dog and grand daughter. They had a VCR in the back seat so she watched some movies, petted the dog, and slept with dreams of Bippity Boppity Boo. In 2014, which some of you might have met my folks in the 800 loop. They rode down with me in the new truck. Dad did Disney not because he wanted to but because of his grand daughter. He did like the cabana we rented in 2012 at Typhoon Lagoon. He also enjoyed the Fort for the boat rides and other amenities. He would have enjoyed riding his bike around the Fort. Dad will be missed for his insight and wisdom of things.

Unfortunately, my mother also dealt with the loss of their quite old Black lab of 14 years earlier this year. They adapted their fur baby when she was a year old. She went on all their Disney trips. Their dog loved the dog run and walking paths of the Fort. My mother said when her and my father adopted their latest pup, my father really liked the new one and would do anything for her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter