RIP Thread

• Teamubr

From somewhere outside StL
    It always seems to hit me harder when it is a racer that dies. I had the opportunity to meet John at IRP (short track in Indy). He was a genuinely nice guy. Incredibly down to earth.

I'm glad the track and IMSA/IndyCar did this for him.

j

2goofycampers

Sounds like something a camping trip could cure!
    Victor Gorelick dies at 78. He was known for the Archie comics. RIP

• snowmedic

1500 MIles From the Fort.
    Kellye Nakahara Wallett, a film and television actress best known for playing Lt. Nurse Kellye Yamato on “M-A-S-H,” has died at age 72.

• Bishoparc

DIS Veteran
    If you all will please remember me in your prayers. My mom passed away suddenly this afternoon. I got my love of Disney from her. I got to take her on a Disney cruise a couple of years ago for her birthday and it was one of the highlights of her life. She talked about it all the time. Wilderness Lodge was her favorite place. Anytime I went to Disney she’s always make sure to ask me if I got Mickey’s Premium ice cream because she loved them so much.

I know she’s in a better place but it was just so unexpected. I’m truly devastated.

2goofycampers

Sounds like something a camping trip could cure!
    If you all will please remember me in your prayers. My mom passed away suddenly this afternoon. I got my love of Disney from her. I got to take her on a Disney cruise a couple of years ago for her birthday and it was one of the highlights of her life. She talked about it all the time. Wilderness Lodge was her favorite place. Anytime I went to Disney she’s always make sure to ask me if I got Mickey’s Premium ice cream because she loved them so much.

I know she’s in a better place but it was just so unexpected. I’m truly devastated.
    So sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

tiggerdad

I don't always get distracted but whe...SQUIRREL!

Bishop,

You and your family are in our prayers. Terribly sorry to hear this.

rajak73

DIS Veteran

So very, very sorry for your loss, will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

tigger92662

They're more like guidelines than actual rules
    Very sorry to hear of your sudden loss. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.