RIP Thread

It always seems to hit me harder when it is a racer that dies. I had the opportunity to meet John at IRP (short track in Indy). He was a genuinely nice guy. Incredibly down to earth.

I'm glad the track and IMSA/IndyCar did this for him.

j

Victor Gorelick dies at 78. He was known for the Archie comics. RIP

Kellye Nakahara Wallett, a film and television actress best known for playing Lt. Nurse Kellye Yamato on “M-A-S-H,” has died at age 72.

If you all will please remember me in your prayers. My mom passed away suddenly this afternoon. I got my love of Disney from her. I got to take her on a Disney cruise a couple of years ago for her birthday and it was one of the highlights of her life. She talked about it all the time. Wilderness Lodge was her favorite place. Anytime I went to Disney she’s always make sure to ask me if I got Mickey’s Premium ice cream because she loved them so much.

I know she’s in a better place but it was just so unexpected. I’m truly devastated.

If you all will please remember me in your prayers. My mom passed away suddenly this afternoon. I got my love of Disney from her. I got to take her on a Disney cruise a couple of years ago for her birthday and it was one of the highlights of her life. She talked about it all the time. Wilderness Lodge was her favorite place. Anytime I went to Disney she’s always make sure to ask me if I got Mickey’s Premium ice cream because she loved them so much.

I know she’s in a better place but it was just so unexpected. I’m truly devastated.
So sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Bishop,

You and your family are in our prayers. Terribly sorry to hear this.

So very, very sorry for your loss, will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

Very sorry to hear of your sudden loss. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!