RFC & Connections Lunch until 5 /Dinner 5-6 ?

MOM POPPINS

<font color=red>I keep getting SOUVENIRS (wink) wh
I called CM to make a PS for RFC and was told they close at 6 and 5 to 6 is considered dinner. Does anyone know if this means they will not accept the Connections Vouchers during this "dinner time frame"??? So I asked for the last "lunch" sitting and was told 4:15!

That sounds about right... The vouchers cannot be used during the "dinner" timeframe... An early dinner at 4:15 doesn't sound too bad to me though!

I have several posts on this board where people did use the lunch vouchers after 5 pm at RFC, and that is what I'm planning on doing next week. I guess I'll call RFC and verify, but it's my understanding you can do that. We have PS for 5 pm. Good luck!

Mike

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest