Returning to boards..as may return to WDW

Marie5656

Earning My Ears
Hi. I have used these boards in the past when planning trips. Recently got a bug in my ear about taking another trip to WDW. Probably next year. I am sure a lot has changed there. I am interesting about how the restrictions have affected the traveling.

I say next year as I kind of would like to wait until masks are no longer mandated...as I refuse to be "the one" who refuses a mask.

Hi. I have used these boards in the past when planning trips. Recently got a bug in my ear about taking another trip to WDW. Probably next year. I am sure a lot has changed there. I am interesting about how the restrictions have affected the traveling.

I say next year as I kind of would like to wait until masks are no longer mandated...as I refuse to be "the one" who refuses a mask.

Welcome back! It's been a tough year but I am finally plannign a return trip. A lot has changed to look around. There are lots of folks to help and reporting on the constant changes as they make them. I think by next year you should see a lot of it getting back to closer to normal. Happy planning!

Welcome back! It's been a tough year but I am finally plannign a return trip. A lot has changed to look around. There are lots of folks to help and reporting on the constant changes as they make them. I think by next year you should see a lot of it getting back to closer to normal. Happy planning!

Thanks. I have not had a real vacation in over 20 years. I do not think I will go until closer to end of this year, early next year. I know February is probably not a good time..isn't that school break time? I am older (67) and have some mobility issues so , am looking into renting a scooter from an off site place. It makes it so much easier for me.
I talked things over with my financial guy, and he said that financially I can swing it with out having to put the trip on a credit card.

Thanks. I have not had a real vacation in over 20 years. I do not think I will go until closer to end of this year, early next year. I know February is probably not a good time..isn't that school break time? I am older (67) and have some mobility issues so , am looking into renting a scooter from an off site place. It makes it so much easier for me.
I talked things over with my financial guy, and he said that financially I can swing it with out having to put the trip on a credit card.

Actually, February is a great time to go but avoid President's Day weekend/week. January and February are amonth te slowest times of the year, however there may be more attractions on refurbishment and hours will be reduced. It's the cheapest time of the year for resort rates though. Hopefully by that time things will be more normal too. I hope you enjoy! If you ahve any specific questions feel free to ask.

I'm glad you are back! As far as the mask goes baby steps... WDW recently said you have to leave your mask on untill you get your food. Then they said you can take your mask of quickly for outside pics. So we are making progress. But I have to say it was not as bad as I thought.

I am a DVC member since 1992 with tons of points. We used to go to Disney 3+ times a year when the kids were young. As they got older we stopped going and first sold my points on this site and then had so many repeat customers that I did not need to till this year because of Covid. I did go to Riviera Resort a few weeks ago and of course the weather was terrible but got to ride the skyliner and got to see the new resort. Will probably go more frequently as my wife has Raynaud's and can't stand the cold weather anymore. Looking forward to getting down to Vero and some of the resorts for some R&R in the winter

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter