Restaurant with Best View of Cinderella Castle

DisneyMom_3

Mouseketeer
Where would be a good place to eat to just have a view of the castle lit up at night? (I realize there aren’t fireworks right now.) It’s my 40th birthday and I’m not a big foodie, so the view is more important to me than the actual meal.
We would’ve eaten an early dinner and then had birthday dessert at the Fireworks Dessert Party because it’s my favorite way to end a night at MK. Since the park closes so early now, I will most likely want a restaurant outside MK to see the castle lit up at night. Are there any open now? Going later this month. Thanks!

Edit - I have 3 kids ages 8-12, so it will be a family dinner after a day at MK.

Last edited:
Definitely California Grill timed so that you sit down with light still out and end with it dark out. Obviously request a castle facing window table.

California-Grill-1.jpg

Definitely California Grill timed so that you sit down with light still out and end with it dark out. Obviously request a castle facing window table.
We’ve never eaten there. Do they have window tables for parties of 6? Would you still recommend with 3 being kids?

If memory serves, and someone correct me if Im wrong, along the windows are all 4-tops and 2-tops. Bigger tables are a row over but still have great views. We have been will a 2 1/2 year old and he was just fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter