restaurant.com code

DLANGE3386

Mouseketeer
I just got a discount code that takes 80% off your check out price! The code is GIVE. Anyone know of any good orlando restaurants on the list?

I ordered some gift certificates today and got the 80% discount using the code "santa" that someone else posted......I just hope the coupon works when I show up at the restaurant. The "deal" definitely seems too good to be true.

The codes usually work, it is the "gift cards" that I have an issue with...there are so many rules to know (like: $50 minim meal, certain days or times, etc.)

OOooh, I did check to see if they had any good restaurants near us, they don't, but they have Mrs. Fields online...I ordered two for $4.

Great gifts!

I ordered some gift certificates today and got the 80% discount using the code "santa" that someone else posted......I just hope the coupon works when I show up at the restaurant. The "deal" definitely seems too good to be true.

We have used these "certificates" in the past. They are usually offered for restaurants that are trying to stir up more business. They are more of a coupon than a gift certificate. There are restrictions (stated on the website). If you are not comfortable using a coupon at a restaurant, I would stay away - but if you would use a coupon - then go for it.;) Some of the deals are still pretty good.

On one occasion, we were treated like "discount shoppers" by the restaurant but only that one time. For the most part, the restaurants offer the deal because they want you to try them out. We have returned for full priced meals at most of the places. :thumbsup2

I just purchased my first certificates, and just want to confirm that when it says $50 min purchase that is before the certificate is applied?
Donna
We have used these "certificates" in the past. They are usually offered for restaurants that are trying to stir up more business. They are more of a coupon than a gift certificate. There are restrictions (stated on the website). If you are not comfortable using a coupon at a restaurant, I would stay away - but if you would use a coupon - then go for it.;) Some of the deals are still pretty good.

On one occasion, we were treated like "discount shoppers" by the restaurant but only that one time. For the most part, the restaurants offer the deal because they want you to try them out. We have returned for full priced meals at most of the places. :thumbsup2

I used one for the very first time last week. I got a $50 one for $6.00 I knew that there was a minimum of a $100 purchase and then coupon could be applied. It was very easy and no questions asked on the end of the restuarant side.

I just purchased my first certificates, and just want to confirm that when it says $50 min purchase that is before the certificate is applied?
Donna
It's simple, spend $50+ at the restuarant and then they apply the coupon to the bill. So a $50 bill will be $25 after the coupon is applied.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter