Restaurant charging

LisaMc

Mouseketeer
We are staying at HRH for 2 nights of our stay in Orlando and I am wondering if you can charge all of the food in the parks to your room like at WDW? Or is it just for sit down restaurants? I also would love some suggestions for restaurants. We have never been before and I really don't want to overpay for something awful. Thanks in advance!

I believe you can charge purchases and food to your room key for any restaurant that takes credit cards. As for food, most of the food at IOA is pretty good. I tend to avoid the food at USF. My favorites are:

IOA: Confscio's Grill, Mythos (the bannana gooey cake rocks!), Fire Eater's Grill, Thunder Falls Terrace, Burger Digs, Cafe 4

Citywalk: Margritaville, Emeril's (good, but pricey!), Hard Rock Cafe

USF: I hear Lombard's Landing is good. Avoid Mel's Diner. The food is pretty gross!

Also, at the Beverly Hills Boulegerie at USF and Croissant Moon Bakery at IOA, there are these huge cookies that are delicious. They cost $1.99 and you can have one for a light breakfast.

guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

"If you were me, you'd be good looking."

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest