Resort Lounges - Are children allowed?

Yes, they are allowed if accompanied by an adult. Yes, they are even permitted to sit at the bar itself. No, I don't think you should expect the lounges or the persons patronizing the lounges to be "child-friendly."

Jellyrolls at the Boardwalk is 21 and up but it is not a resort lounge. The only lounge with an actual age restriction may be the Rix Lounge at CSR, which is 21 and up at night, although they do host daytime dance parties for children 7 and under.

wow. Disney aside and all. THINK about what you just asked.

" Can I take my kids into a bar?"

Would you take them there at home?

there is your answer.

Apparently you have never enjoyed the family entertainment at the POR lounge. Give it a try, YeeHaw Bob is a great time.

What are you and your kids drinking at a bar that is the same price? :upsidedow

:laughing:Not your ordinary non-alcoholic drink...any non-alcoholic drink in a real scooped out pineapple that the Tambu Lounge serves the adult drink the Lapu Lapu in. My kids like the virgin pina coladas. But they charge the same amount as they do for one with alcohol.

Apparently you have never enjoyed the family entertainment at the POR lounge. Give it a try, YeeHaw Bob is a great time.

:thumbsup2It's a lot of good old fashioned family fun!

Our kids sat with us in the lobby bar/lounge at AKL while hubby and I had a drink. It was not a problem. It wasn't a nightclub or anything, nor was there any entertainment (aside from a few TVs with various games on), it was just a place to sit and have a drink.

He's fantastic and the whole thing is very family-oriented.:)

OK people lets look at this.:teacher:

Yes it is Disney:mickeyjum

Yes it is a place for you and your family:grouphug:

Its a bar call it what ever you want its for us adults to get:rotfl: and :rotfl2:

But lets face it jut imagine your significant other said "HEY LETS GOT TO THE BAR TONIGHT DOWNTOWN AND WHILE WE ARE AT IT LETS BRING THE KIDS" I would love to be in your house during that conversation.popcorn::

Also we tell are kids that drinking is not good for them and they say well they have it at Disney.:confused3

Hey just my two cents not trying to fire anyone up,Well yes I am I am not going to lie.

KEEP THE KIDS OUT OF THE BARS DISNEY OR NOT...:thumbsup2

Different answers that's why I asked. However....is there a difference when it's called a lounge or a pub as opposed to a bar? Ex:, I wouldn't bring the kids to a bar, but there are pubs nearby that have a bar area, but they also serve food and we've had dinner all together in these.

I just didn't know what the rules were according to Disney.

Kids are allowed at some lounges (which is really crazy when you think about it). I don't mind when kids are there, BUT do not complain about how loud or "vulgar" adults are being. We had a mom yell at us because we were talking about someone being a pain in the a** and a b**ch. We were talking at normal volumes in a private conversation. After she left the bartender was saying he d

idn't know why she had brought the kids down 3 nights in a row.:confused3
Got to agree. At the end of the day it is a bar and you should not bring your kids into a bar and then expect everyone to act a certain way just too please you.

BTW: I do not see any problem with bringing my kids to the pub or bar as long as you I am having one or two, but make sure you don't let them run amok and ruin others good time and don't get plastered.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter