Requesting Specific Room

KarenP99

DIS Veteran
Is this possible? We're booked at VWL for Sept, and I was wondering if we could request a specifc room...does anyone know if they do this?

Thanks!

You can certainly request a specific room, but the chances of it being vacant for the time you want/need it are small. Very specific requests are almost always a receipe for disappointment.

It's usually recommended to request general things so the assigner knows what you really want. For example, if the specific room isn't available, the assigner won't know why you wanted that room - was it the higher floor, the view, the proximity to XXXX, the type of bedding or ????. You're likely to end up with something completely opposite to what you were hoping for.

Best wishes -

Ya, what CarolMN said! ;)
Since I don't type very fast, I just waited till someone else said it. Then all I have to do is agree! :teeth:

MG (who has recently graduated from a 1-finger, to a 2-finger touch typist). :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter