REPORTING LIVE FROM...Home! :(

Love the rope drop with Eeyore pic !
Hope Eeyore did not miss a beat !
Have a great day at MK ...
We will be looking for more as the day goes on....

We rested in the room for an hour got some sodas in our mugs at captain cooks and enjoyed them on the balcony. It was a beautiful night not too hot! The pool didnt seem crowded.

We left our room a few minutes after 8. We reached the dock around 6 minutes after 8...just missed a boat. We waited about 13 minutes for another and got to mk dock by around 6:30. Walked right on a boat to fort wilderness for the HDDR! We love this show and it did not disappoint us last night! The chicken was a bit dry for a change but there was so much else to eat and we really werent that hungry so we didnt care. The show was fabulous! It was the 9;30 show that ended at 11:15. We waited in the bust until 11:35 went to CR first and then Poly. Back in room by 11:50. We were gonna go swimming but the bus ride made us cold and tired so we called it a night.

I did notice on our short walk back from the bus stop that there are definitely guests in Toke
We are up and at em this morning for mk rope drop lunch.at liberty tree Dis meet at tambu dinner at citricos and emh at mk.

More on all that later!

How long was the boat ride from MK to HDDR? We are doing MBYBBQ and I just want to know how long it will take

DS went to get fast passes for space mountain...9:25-10:25.

We went straight to Dumbo with no wait. Love the new area but not the view so much.
Eeyore enjoyed his first ride in mk:

2012-08-05_09-12-01_128.jpg

After that...great goofini!

Wow! Your live TR is moving so fast! Love all of the Eeyore photos - especially this last one since he truly appears to be enjoying Dumbo. ;)

Sounds like a wonderful full day. Can't wait to hear more! :cool1:

I'm here! I'm all caught up and loving your live report! Your trip sounds like it has been great so far. I am so jealous of your view at Poly. Hope you have a wonderful day at MK and I hope your lunch and Liberty Tree is delish! :goodvibes

After great goofini our day took a surprising turn. Instead of heading to fantasyland for peter pan or pooh we went to main street to watch the entertainment! It was so much fun singing and dancing with the saxophone quartet and the citizens of main street. We also picked up our sorcerers cards. , We used our space fp at around 10:30 grabbed some frozen bananas and walked over to ride haunted mansion. By the time we were done with that it was time to check into liberty tree.

This was our first time at LTT and we were impressed. Heres eeyore with his least favorite dessert of the meal:

2012-08-05_12-11-08_705.jpg

For what we loved best u will have to read my dining report!

After Splash the skies opened up and we made our way out of the park. We were going to do some sorcerer stuff but not in the mood in the pouring rain. Back at poly now. Monorail was quick. The rain has stopped so now we are going in the volcano pool
And then a quick shower before tambu!

Our mousekeeper left us a friend:
2012-08-05_15-31-02_688.jpg

Can't wait to read about VN at Epcot. Thinking about adding it to our dining experience. I've heard a lot about how great it is. Excited to hear about the crowd levels at MK and to see those castle pictures. My resort changing instincts are kicking in and now I'm thinking....Poly...hmmmm. Is the pool over crowded? This is one of my biggest fears.

I highly recommend both via napoli and the poly! I was surprised how much we liked via napoli. I didnt see what the fuss was about since its just pizza...right now the volcano pool isnt crowded and the quiet pool is empty. Same for yesterday early evening. But then it did pour down rain both days.

Have a great day :). We'll be at the Poly bright & early tomorrow AM :). So glad he hear about the parasailing - our reservation is Monday morning :)
Yay! Have a marvelous flight with sammy duvall!

After reading all you did on Saturday it was a full day, but
today - starting with the rope drop (always fun and exciting - any pics ?)
you and Eeyore will be even busier.
Enjoy !

Yes very busy but having a great time. We are resting now and looking forward to some lapulapus soon

Eeyore must be tired - many activities today.
Eeyore loves his new towel friend - saw the smile on his face !
Will Eeyore swim today or bask in the sun ?

I am so enjoying your report! How was the barnstormer? I tend to believe I'll be on it a few times in Dec. DS is a bit of a wuss when it comes to rides!!!:lmao:

Now we get the big fuss about Via Napoli. Even Eeyore loves it here!
Cool!!! We don't have many ADRs, but that is our only ADR that is not a breakfast buffet :thumbsup2

I liked the parasailing though. It was scary at certain times but im glad i did it. I think you will find more to like than not like about it.

I will certainly say hi to dani and her sis for you. Let me know if you have any more questions. Thanks for following along.:flower3:

I am SO GLAD you gave Marie some encouragement!!! :hug:

I've been working, but I have had a chance to catch up! LOVELY view!!!

Thank you SO much for your live TR!!! We are coming in late Thursday night, so I will look for you when I go visit Dani on Friday :yay:

We left our room at 8:30 and made it through the mk turnstiles by 8:42. Now waiting for welcome ceremony. Crowd not bad at this point.

I want to watch the MK opening ceremony on our first morning in the world, just before our parasailing apt. At 10 am....but I don't want to use a days ticket. I can't remember, is there somewhere to watch without having to scan a ticket?

I want to watch the MK opening ceremony on our first morning in the world, just before our parasailing apt. At 10 am....but I don't want to use a days ticket. I can't remember, is there somewhere to watch without having to scan a ticket?

Marie, you don't even need to enter the turnstiles to see the rope drop show. It's right there out front. :thumbsup2

So cute!

We're going to WDW in a couple of weeks and planning to take our daughter's stuffed monkey along for the adventure! :thumbsup2

Marie, you don't even need to enter the turnstiles to see the rope drop show. It's right there out front. :thumbsup2

AHH! that's reassuring! :goodvibes I thought that was the case, then got confused when iloveeyore said she entered the turnstile to wait for the show! Glad to know I can still see it without entering the park :thumbsup2

Eeyore's least favorite dessert at LTT was the ooey gooey toffee cake? I've never tried it, but I've heard such good things about it. I'm looking forward to hearing what he enjoyed more. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter