Rental car pick up near Boardwalk

NothingClever

Earning My Ears
Has anyone ever picked up a rental car near the Boardwalk resort? We are heading from Boardwalk to Vero Beach and want to start our rental the day we leave WDW. Has anyone had good/bad experiences with rental car companies nearby?

From Boardwalk, we reserve and take the free shuttle to the Car Care Center near MK and rent thru Alamo. Always gotten a nice, clean car and very pleasant employees. When bringing the car back, there’s a filling station right there to refill the tank. Very little waiting to have the shuttle take you back to resort.

Has anyone ever picked up a rental car near the Boardwalk resort? We are heading from Boardwalk to Vero Beach and want to start our rental the day we leave WDW. Has anyone had good/bad experiences with rental car companies nearby?
Sadly, the rental agencies at the Dolphin never returned after Covid. Car Care center is your best bet.

(7
Sadly, the rental agencies at the Dolphin never returned after Covid. Car Care center is your best bet.
Returning an Alamo rental to the CCC in January, I asked the desk attendant about the Dolphin rental desk, since we had usually used that location. She indicated that there were no plans to bring it back. It had always operated in concert with the CCC, and they would frequently have to move cars between the two locations, taking time of multiple staff members to do so. Post-Covid, they have never gone back to the old staffing level, and seem to be able to process the rental traffic just fine out of the single location. They have not reopened the rental desk at the Buena Vista Palace hotel on Hotel Plaza Blvd. either.

The Car Care Center is nice and has free shuttles. We have also rented from Avis (I think it was Avis) at the Hilton Lake Buena Vista a few times and had good luck there, you need to be aware of the hours though. I liked renting from the Dolphin that was very easy.

The Car Care Center is nice and has free shuttles. We have also rented from Avis (I think it was Avis) at the Hilton Lake Buena Vista a few times and had good luck there, you need to be aware of the hours though. I liked renting from the Dolphin that was very easy.
Does the shuttle pick you up at your hotel and after you return your card does it take you back to your hotel? We will be staying offsite. Will we still be able to get the shuttle? Thanks

Does the shuttle pick you up at your hotel and after you return your card does it take you back to your hotel? We will be staying offsite. Will we still be able to get the shuttle? Thanks

We had picked the car up at the airport and returned to the Car Care Center, but the shuttle would take us anywhere we wanted on property. I don't know if the would pick up or return someone to an offsite location, you'd have to call and ask about that.

I just booked a car rental at the Hilton at Disney Springs-with Avis. I needed a car for 1-day, small car, all taxes etc about $70 for day. We're at Saratoga, so I can walk over and get it, but if needed I guess you could take a bus to Disney Springs and walk over to the Hilton. Not an ideal situation, but just wanted to throw it out there!

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest