Remove all the BUGS & SPIES from your COMPUTER!!!!UPDATE

Is it safe to get rid of everything that shows up here? I'm just a little concerned I might get rid of something necessary.

Thanks for the reminder. I hadn't checked for a while and I deleted 145!!

And thanks so much for posting this originally, Mal!

Jennifer :)

how do you delete what ad-ware finds? I don't mean to be stupid but it seems to come naturally!! Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Amy

once you have run a deep scan it will say continue at the bottom.Click on that and it takes you to the next page with what it has found.Put a check mark in the little box next to the components found and click on continue or next I am not exactly sure. This will remove them.Then when it is complete just close AdWare.

Mal

well call me stupid but I did this last night. When I clicked continue after running the deep scan, it showed 432 things listed there. How do I know which of these to have deleted?
I thought it was all of them.....so I did....and I couldn't do anything with my computer afterwards. I tried posting here and got errror messages, the ones with the big X's and got kicked off over and over again. I tried another site, got kicked off again. Thank goodness for system restore. I restored it to the day before, and computer ran fine again but that must have given me all my spies back. What did I do wrong??

OK I did it again and got rid of everything I knew I could which was Gator, Onflow, SaveNow and BonziBuddy.
Worked great. Now what else can or should I dump?

how can I update to the newest version, I have 5.62. Is there a newer version yet? If so , What should I do????

I had 24 of them, and 5 were Gator.

Maybe now my computer will behave.......

Mal - thanks so much for this information. I had 22 files! I never even heard of them before. Annmarie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter