Remove all the BUGS & SPIES from your COMPUTER!!!!UPDATE

I downloaded and scanned. Found over 70. Immediately deleted the little monsters.

I wish I understood my computer better. I feel as if I know just enough to get me in trouble. I have a cable, a firewall and Norton Antivirus. What else do I need????/

Hi,
The site was down the other day for upgrade - now it's definitely 5.5. I installed it at home and found 22 of the little buggers, and at work I found 45. Make sure that when you run it you choose every part of your computer - usually hitting my computer works. Otherwise it won't scan everywhere.

In a related note - ever since I joined these reward programs I have been getting tons of email. Many messages contain a new virus, the W32.Sircam.Worm@mm virus. Check out a reputable virus site like norton - symantec.com and you will see how to clean it. In the meantime, if you get any messages asking you to review a document, scan the doc before downloading.

Good luck with getting rid of critters!

Can I ask a stupid question? How do you we this software isn't a "stealing" any info or creating new problems for us? Is this a reputatable company? Just a question. You never know about these things.

:eek: WOW

Thanks for sharing this download. I cleared 96 of those little devils off my computer with version 5.5.

and as far as I know is a reputable company.I am giving you the link to their website you chose whether to use this program or not.
And I got it of ZDNet and they usually check everything out.

Mal

161 on my computer!!!!!! :eek:

Thank you because I was able to get rid of something on my computer that I have not been able to get rid of for a long time.

Lovemy3kids

Help!!! I downloaded but do not know where it went or how to find it. What do I do now?

Never mind. I found it under programs. Only had 8. But glad they are gone.

Mal,

I just tried to download and got an error message ~ it won't work ~ HELP :-). I never knew such a program existed and really would love to have it since I do buy a lot over the internet and want to be as safe as possible! Oyyyy.

uninstall or delete the program and redownload make sure all virus programs are off when you download and install.

be sure and restart your computer between uninstall and redownload.

Mal

Actually the error message I got said that the download was not even available to me :-(. I know I've probably got tons of those spies on my computer but am really braindead when it comes to running these types of programs. I need a disk ~ oyyyy

bumping ~ Still need help on downloading that spy program, each time I've tried I get an error message saying it's not available to me ~ any suggestions?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter