Refund

I just called on this week to take off one day of my fully paid for vacation - which means a one day credit back on my mastercard. I was told it sometimes takes 2 billing cycles :confused3 On the website it states "credit due back by July 12th". No big deal as it is all going for our visit in August but boy, I would hate to have to wait for a fully booked cancel reservation refund.

tink2007 I have been waiting since March 2 and still nothing

I have the Disney VISA, strictly for Disney vacations. I cancelled a reservation that only the $200 deposit had been charged to the card on April 24. According to the website the Chase website, it shows a Trans date of 04/25 and a post date of 04/27. But I called today to cancel the Free Dining reservation I had, since these two $200 deposits are all that is on my card, I called Chase to find out what to do since they show a payment due on 05/19 or $10. She said she would connect me to the Dispute Center, and they would code the transaction as disputed so that it would pull it out of my activity thereby not requiring a payment on that amount. So I would recommend calling your card company about this, especially since there a time frames involved for them to be able to help you if you need it. I don't remember for sure, but maybe 45 or 60 days in initiate a dispute.

Good Luck

They say it's one or two billing cycles to show up on the credit card, but it's often done within a week to 10 days.

March 2nd is a long time, I'd find out what is going on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter