Recent Use of Disneyland Express, Promo Code?

DnA2010

Rope Drop!
We are planning to use the Disneyland express on saturday, as we will have 2 toddlers, and don't want to bring car seats...just wondering if anyone has used the Disneyland express lately, and knows any current promo codes?

The discount code I used last year for $10 off per adult was: AOC. I tried it just now and that code still appears to be working.
Another code I came across the other day was: NAM but I used the AOC one with no issue last September.

Did these codes work for SNA also?

I just tried and doesn't seem to work for SNA. The code AOC still works for LAX but when you change the airport to SNA the promotional code box disappears as an option from the booking window so it seems it doesn't work for SNA.

I can’t remember which one of them I used... ( AOC or NAM) but I used one of them successfully a few weeks ago to book or tickets...

No discount codes, but traveling with two toddlers, this is the way to go. Super easy and no car seats is the best! We're using it again next month.

Do those of you who use the Disneyland Express find it best to book directly through them (with or without a promo code) or is there a good website that offers a discounted rate (as there is for park tickets and meal vouchers)? I've noticed a few online but wasn't sure which ones are legit.

Do those of you who use the Disneyland Express find it best to book directly through them (with or without a promo code) or is there a good website that offers a discounted rate (as there is for park tickets and meal vouchers)? I've noticed a few online but wasn't sure which ones are legit.

I booked directly through them ( with a promo code everything went fine but you can also pay ( I think credit or debit no cash) once you are on the bus but then I guess without a discount...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter