Really why is everyone in such a hurry

I thought of this thread today when a COP STOPPED ME FOR DRIVING 73 in a 55 mph zone!!! :blush:

I, of course, DENIED IT, sweetly, then blamed it on the donut I was eating that must've given me a sugar high.:p

I asked him if he wanted the donut.

He says "are you trying to bribe me?"

"No", I say, "I'm now too nervous to eat anymore". :crazy2:

He laughed and went back to his car.

A few minutes later he came back and gave me a WARNING! :dance3:

He told me "I couldn't give you a ticket, you made me LAUGH" :rotfl2:

:flower3: I'm driving 55 from NOW ON...:drive:

:rotfl2:oh.my

Anyone who's in a hurry in the HRBT is smoking crack. Living down there beat the patience into me. I don't think I've ever had the pleasure of going faster than 55 mph in there.

I thought of this thread today when a COP STOPPED ME FOR DRIVING 73 in a 55 mph zone!!! :blush:

I, of course, DENIED IT, sweetly, then blamed it on the donut I was eating that must've given me a sugar high.:p

I asked him if he wanted the donut.

He says "are you trying to bribe me?"

"No", I say, "I'm now too nervous to eat anymore". :crazy2:

He laughed and went back to his car.

A few minutes later he came back and gave me a WARNING! :dance3:

He told me "I couldn't give you a ticket, you made me LAUGH" :rotfl2:

:flower3: I'm driving 55 from NOW ON...:drive:

That's funny. Very funny.:lmao: Are you sure you didn't wink at him a few times. ;)

Wow I know the speed limites are much higher in the southern states. I live in New Jersey - (waiting for the jokes)

However, our issue here is that they give Driver's license's to EVERYONE and I do feel that when you are over a certain age, you should be retested to see if you are still able to drive.

I know this sounds terrible, but if you can't read english which means you are not able to read the signs then until you learn no license for you either.

It is true everyone is in a rush, I have been in some cases as well. But when our speed limit is 50 and I am doing 60 and people are literally zooming past me doing at least 80 no one catches them.

I agree with one of the PP's the "Weavers" drive me crazy, talk about causing an accident.

However, my 2 BIGGEST Pet Peeves are 1) Not using blinkers EVER and 2) When you see that there is construction and they tell you which lane is closed, don't wait until the end to see if you can get there first. I mean
that is why there is traffic when things like that go on. Because god forbid you have to wait a little longer to get there.

I always say if I ever win the Powerball lottery - never driving again hiring someone to do that for me. Then planning a trip to Disney World and a Disney Cruise!!!;)

Last week I'm driving out of my community in Florida. Speed limit is 25 and that's what I'm doing. Young fella rides my bumper, swerving into the oncoming lane a few times but can not pass due to oncoming traffic (double solid lines) When we get to the gate I stop for it to raise and drive through, he follows on my bumper and almost gets clipped by the gate coming down. Then I stop for a red light to exit onto the main highway and he swerves around me, runs the red light while making a left. Then his car quits and he coasts to a stop. My light turns green and I also turn left and give him a toot, toot as I drive by him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter